Martha's Vineyard Compound
Martha's Vineyard Compound
This beautiful island compound features seven bedrooms and rests on 5000 square feet overlooking stunning water views of Buzzards Bay. The property consists of the main house with five bedrooms and a charming guest house which offers two. This classically designed home is more than idyllic, and will make a wonderful retreat for your next getaway to Martha’s Vineyard!
The interiors of this compound home offer a rustic, beachfront sensibility, with wooden finishes and hardwood floors throughout, and all of the furniture is reminiscent of a traditional Martha’s Vineyard home. You’ll love gathering around the grand stone fireplace in the living room with your family after a long day at the beach, or settling into the kitchen of the main house to prepare a delicious meal for a quiet night at home.
There are five bedrooms in the main house, including an incredible master bedroom with a king-sized bed. The master suite and the queen bedrooms in the main home feature spacious, private balconies with gorgeous views of shimmering waters, The Elizabeth Islands, and the rest of the sweeping southern coast of Massachusetts. The large roof deck only serves to magnify these views, and the expansive yard is perfect for the kids to enjoy some time outdoors.
The guest house, while smaller, is just as luxurious as the main house, with a great kitchen featuring state of the art appliances, as well as the perfect living room for dining and enjoying television. Downstairs, you’ll find a media room with a large screen, perfect for a casual movie night. The guest house features two bedrooms and two baths and has wonderful views from the large mahogany deck.
Known for beautiful clay cliffs and plentiful natural serenity, Aquinnah is a quaint, unbelievably scenic town on Martha’s Vineyard. Spend your days unwinding at the beach, paddling your way through pristine waters on tours of the island, or enjoying the charming seaside ambiance and delicious, fresh seafood of the nearby towns.
Enjoy a trip to Martha’s Vineyard with this luxurious compound as your idyllic getaway!
Estate with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
20 guests maximum
Logan International Airport (BOS), Martha's Vineyard Airport (MVY)
2 hours and 30 minutes by car (BOS), 30 minutes by car (MVY)
Views of the Elizabeth Islands and Buzzards Bay!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Martha's Vineyard Tours and Excursions (30 minutes) - Explore the beauty of the island as you get to know Martha's Vineyards through the eyes of a local.
- Aloha Paddle Martha's Vineyard (5 minutes) - Sail through the pristine waters of Martha's Vineyard on a paddle board tour!
- Menemsha Blues Charters (15 minutes) - Get ready for the fishing expedition of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Aquinnah Cliffs (3 minutes) - This iconic natural feature offers sensational views!
- Gay Head Light (5 minutes) - This beautiful lighthouse, along with the others in the area, offer important historical information and offer you sweeping, panoramic vistas of the entire area.
- Menemsha Public Beach (15 minutes) - The crystal clear waters, calm surf, and charming restaurants make this beach a hot spot for families!
- Menemsha Hills (20 minutes) - Experience the dramatic, rocky shoreline and scenic vistas across Vineyard Sound to the Elizabeth Islands.
- Larsen's Fish Market (15 minutes) - This seasonal staple is famous for their delicious chowder and lobster, served up fresh from a takeout window!
Our family started at this property during June of this year for the purpose of completing a memorial service for my 90 year old mother at Vineyard Haven. The homes are located within easy walking distance of the historic Aquinnah Lighthouse, several restaurants at Aquinnah, several public beaches, and the picturesque fishing village of Menemsha with several great spots to eat, fish and beach. The owner for this home was very accesible and communicated very well. We would love to come back next year for a family reunion.”
We stayed here with 3 families for a Fall wedding weekend. The location was perfect and there was more than enough room for everyone. The owner was super helpful and accommodating. The house is a little spare and we had trouble figuring out the electronics but all in all it was a lovely weekend. Thanks 3rd Home! ”
My friends and I loved staying here! The house is beautiful ( mission style woodwork abounds), and spacious. Outdoor patio spaces nice also. It is the perfect place to get away from it all. Not one traffic light or chain business on the entire island. The owner was always available to take care of any questions or concerns. Wish I could have stayed!”