Ritz Carlton Residence Vail
Rising from the base of Vail Mountain, above the banks of Gore Creek and within walking distance of the Eagle Bahn Gondola, is The Ritz-Carlton Residences. Guests may enjoy the elegant lounge area with full bar service and light dining fare. Daily complimentary shuttle service is provided door-to-door from The Ritz-Carlton to the base of the Eagle Bahn Gondola and ski and snowboard rentals and retail merchandise are available on-site through Vail Sports.
- Comfortably sleeps up to seven guests
- Contemporary design with modern art throughout
- Wireless as well as hard wired internet
- State-of-the-art LED Televisions / Blue Ray DVD player
- Private gated patio space
- Gas fireplace
- Kitchen features granite counter tops with stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Master bath features granite counter tops, dual vanities, heated floors
and a soaker tub
- Guest bedrooms furnished with two twin sized beds, which can easily
be converted into a king upon request
- Guest bath features granite counter tops and a separate tub and shower.
- Beautiful views of the Vail Valley with an abundance of
In Addition, Vail Property Amenities include:- State-of-the-art fitness center and movement studio
- Two spa treatment rooms
- Expansive Great Room with full service bar, light dining fare & gas fireplace
- Outdoor gas fire pit
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- Complimentary ski valet service to the Eagle Bahn Gondola
- Complimentary shuttle service within the Town of Vail
- Teen Room with Wii, billiards, foosball & air-hockey
- On-site ski rentals
- Valet parking in underground parking facility
- Office services such as fax and printing offered through on-site concierge
- 24-hour front desk
Experience world-class shopping for the skier, the fashionista, the gourmet and the outdoor enthusiast in Vail Village and the new Vail Square in Lionshead. In addition, the restaurant choices are as varied as the trails; from the finest European cuisine with award winning wine lists to Brats and local brews, from Game Creek Club to Wildflower at the Lodge at Vail, there is dining to fit every palate.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2050 square feet, 191 square meters
King and King
7 guests maximum
Vail/Eagle County or Denver
40 minutes or 2 hrs. by car
Mountain views down valley. Western and Northern exposures with excellent afternoon light.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Experience world-class shopping for the skier, the fashionista, the gourmet and the outdoor enthusiast in Vail Village and the new Vail Square in Lionshead.
- In addition, the restaurant choices are as varied as the trails; from the finest European cuisine with award winning wine lists to Brats and local brews, from Game Creek Club to Wildflower at the Lodge at Vail, there is dining to fit every palate.
- Regularly recognized as the number one ski resort in North America, Vail delivers the best on- and off-mountain pursuits including world-class skiing and snowboarding and a variety of fine dining, shopping and entertainment. When the snow melts, a full ar
Places of Interest
- Vail Mountain Resort