Canterbury, United Kingdom
Park House Canterbury
Park House Canterbury
It’s a unique venue for 'best of both worlds' experience. Situated in the countryside in a sleepy little village, but only 10 minutes drive to the historic city of Canterbury and within easy reach of the cross-channel ferries and channel tunnel too!
This beautiful 5 bedroom and 3 bathroom house is an open plan with contemporary and traditional twists.
It has a lovely, light fully fitted kitchen, dining area, and seating room offering a comfortable and luxurious stay.
5 beautiful bedrooms can sleep 13 people and include:
Bedroom 1 - 1 large double bed, a cot, and a sofa.
Bedroom 2 - 1 large double bed and one sofa bed, en-suite with a shower.
Bedroom 3 - 1 double bed, and shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed, shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 5 - 1 king size bed.
Your every comfort is also catered for with crisp white sheets and duvets as well as white fluffy towels and bathrobes.
When the weather is nice you can relax in the garden or outside entertainment area - which includes a HOT TUB - perfect for stargazing experience!
Although Canterbury is a place steeped in history and culture it is also a modern and vibrant city. Fine restaurants serving food from across the globe, pulsating nightclubs and welcoming pubs combine to give a complete experience.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, King, King, and Full
10 guests maximum
London Gatwick Airport - LGW
1 hour 15 minutes by car
Elham Valley and lovely countryside views from the windows.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Westgate Parks follows the River Stout into the wonderful countryside of Canterbury. Offering riverside walks, scenic gardens, a children’s play area and picnic sites. Perfect place to visit in an afternoon for relaxation in a tranquil setting.
- Canterbury Historic River Tours gives tourists the opportunity to discover the wonderful views that the city has to offer through boat trips, which also educate visitors on the rich and exciting history of the city.
- Howletts 'Wild Animal Park' with a large variety of wildlife including the Sumatran Tiger, the Snow Leopard, and the Gorilla, the park makes for an unforgettable experience.
- Barham has a lovely village shop and popular village pub - The Duke of Cumberland, serving really delicious food.
- Canterbury's array of shop windows with a kaleidoscope of colours, inviting you to sample what's on offer.
Places of Interest
- Visit England's oldest cathedral in Canterbury, and the home of the Archbishop of Canterbury, with its beautiful architecture and wealth of history.
- Dover Castle - Medieval castle from the 11th century, described as the "Key to England" due to its defensive significance throughout history. It is the largest castle in England.
- Marlowe Theatre -The programme includes plays, major West End musicals, ballet, contemporary dance, opera, stand-up comedy, orchestral concerts, music gigs and children's shows.
- St Augustine's Abbey - visit the Ruins of a Saxon church established in 597 AD, with a museum, shop, picnic area and free audio tour.
- South Foreland Lighthouse - Offers guided tours & a tea room in a 19th-century lighthouse, the first to use an electric light.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo