Key Lime Cottage
Key Lime Cottage
Sublime is how you will describe your time in this family friendly cottage. As soon as you pull up to the house, spunky and bright vibes will greet you. Every inch of this 3000 square foot, five-bedroom home is spaced out perfectly for a large group to stay.
When you walk inside you are surrounded by vibrant colors in every corner. All of the rooms have a casual beach style and are open. The large family room has a surround sound system with MP3/iPod connection that will keep you moving all week! From here, you can take a step onto the balcony and enjoy the views of the marsh.
All of the bedrooms (except the kid’s bunk room) have a private bath with double sinks. As for some of the unique features of the home, there is a private pool, retro video arcade game in the rec room, volleyball net, outdoor shower and screened porch. Take advantage of the gas grill and cookout with the family on a nice night after an exciting day. But most importantly, whip your own private golf cart out to the beach in just a matter of minutes!
The best of fun is had here!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Full, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Wilmington International Airport (ILM), Albert J. Ellis Airport (OAJ), Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN)
1 hour and 40 minutes (ILM), 55 minutes by car (OAJ/EWN)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Emerald Forest Mini Golf - This unique mini-golf course offers fun for the whole family.
- Flatwaters Paddling - Experience the joy of stand-up paddle boarding on the Crystal Coast!
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - Cast a line off this charming fishing pier, and enjoy a bite to eat in the restaurant as the sun goes down.
- Water Boggan - With everything from arcade games to massive waterslides, this thrilling water park shouldn't be missed!
- Blown Kiteboarding - Get out of your comfort zone and experience the thrill of a kiteboarding lesson with an expert instructor.
Places of Interest
- The Point - Enjoy natural splendor in the form of pristine, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters at The Point!
- The Sweet Spot - Offering ice cream, charming home decor, and unique gifts ,this is a charming spot that everyone will enjoy!
- Water Tower Park - With plenty of trails for hiking, this lovely park offers a serene way to explore the gorgeous maritime nature of Emerald Isle.
- Emerald Isle Boat Ramp - Enjoy the scenic walk along pier, taking in shimmering waters and panoramic views.
- Caribsea - This fine, lakeside diner offers freshly caught fish and finely cut steaks for you to enjoy.
Wonderful Time at the Beach
We loved our stay at the Key Lime Cottage at Emerald Isle. The house was in a great location with easy beach access and we loved riding around in the golf cart. We had the beach all to ourselves so early in the season. Tom was informative and helpful! Thanks for a great week! ”
Nice relaxing North Carolina getaway
My family and friends had a wonderful time at Keylime Cottage. It's a quiet house on a cul-de-sac street and we enjoyed the private pool. We had beautiful marsh views behind the house. We saw lots of wildlife... deer, ducks and blue herons! It was a short golf cart ride to beach with a private parking area for cart!! We all loved the original PAC Man video game. Plenty of space for everyone! Tom, the owner, was extremely accommodating and made sure everything was great! A great place for family and friends! Jess Washburn ”