Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Looking for the perfect tropical retreat? This 4,000 square foot, luxury five bedroom home is located on Maui's west side in beautiful Napili.
Spectacular ocean views await you with dramatic vistas of Molokai from your spacious lanai where you can watch whales and surfers.
A valley of tropical foliage with fragrant flowers borders one side of the home and a private backyard with bamboo trees provides a Hana-like setting where no other homes are visible and your absolute privacy is ensured.
Contemporary interiors feature high-end finishes: granite countertops, Italian limestone and eucalyptus hardwood flooring, Berber carpeting, Imperial plaster walls & custom furnishings to relax your mind & spirit. The gourmet kitchen is complete with everything you need.
The 850 square foot Master-Bedroom with private en-suite bathroom features beautiful ocean views and a large seating area. There are 4 additional bedrooms, two also have their own bathrooms. The home offers one King Bed, five Queen Beds (two in one room) and two Twin Beds so families can sleep 14 comfortably. A crib and pack-n-play are also available on a complimentary basis.
The oceanfront shared pool is accessed through a private grove filled with fruit trees -- no streets to cross and just a two minute walk from the home. The pool setting is spectacular with access to a lovely sandy beach. Spend the afternoon lounging poolside in comfortable chairs with direct views of Molokai and the resident sea turtles in the cove.
This home is perfect for families with children. We have strollers and beach toys on-site for your personal use and the home is stocked with beach towels and beach chairs.
The layout of the home is also good for those traveling with a caregiver, personal chef, nanny, security staff, or a traveler seeking privacy from the rest of the group. All in all, a fantastic spot to enjoy this corner of Maui.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, 2x Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen + Twin
14 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (OGG), Kapalua Airport (JHM)
45 minutes by car (OGG), 10 minutes by car (JHM)
Views of the sea and the beautiful island of Molokai
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Golf Resort - With two world class golf courses available, you'll be struck by the sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and the majestic mountains!
- Pride of Maui Whale Watching - Without a doubt, one of the most amazing marine wildlife adventures you'll ever have the opportunity to partake in is a chance to witness the majesty of the North Pacific Humpback Whale!
- Ironwood Ranch - Situated on ten ares at the base of the Maui Mountain Range, this company will allow you to experience some of the most breathtaking places in Maui by horseback.
- Trilogy Excursions - This family owned and operated sailing company offers snorkeling, whale watching, private charters, and all other kinds of thrilling Hawaiian adventures.
- Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy - With expert instructors, you'll catch a wave on your first try!
Places of Interest
- Haleakala National Park - In this incredible park, the spectacular Napili Bay is a great spot for a snorkel adventure!
- Napili & Honokowai Farmer's Market - Here discover excellent, locally grown produce and charming shops!
- Whaler's Village - Here guests can enjoy fun shopping experiences, tasty dining experiences and a prisinte, sandy beach all in one day!
- Nakalele Blowhole - This powerful ocean blowhole shoots up between amazing lava formations - truly a sight to behold!
- Lahaina Grill - If you want upscale, contemporary food that beats the best back home, head to Lahaina Grill.
We were in Heaven!
We stayed at Hale Napili for my brother-in-laws 50th birthday extravaganza. The home was well appointed and more than perfect for our needs. Our days consisted of either golf or snorkel outings. And each day we would rush back to the house to chill and swim in their semi-private cove. This was, by far, all our favorite time of day. We swam with the turtles (right there in their cove!) and chilled by the pool. Great location. The home owners were fabulous. We hope to return! ”
A beautiful week in Maui!
The owners were very helpful to plan some activities on the island. And there's a lot to do. It is a very big and nice house. The master bedroom. the kitchen and the lounge all on the main floor was beautiful. The only negative point is the bedrooms in the basement are not very functional. ”
The ALOHA Spirit
This home truly represents the best of the 3rd Home concept of ownership pride and excellence. Fantastic location, magnificent views, perfectly appointed, impeccably clean. The two-story layout is perfect for privacy and offers multiple areas for guests to congregate. The small community shares a wonderful salt-water pool and adjacent private beach access to the warm ocean and opportunities to swim with the large sea turtles. The owners, Fran and Craig were extremely friendly and responsive. Of the over 20 exchanges we have enjoyed since joining 3rd Home, Hale Napili is one of our favorites. Mahalo to Fran and Criag”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo