Beautiful Residence in Carbis Bay
Carbis Bay, United Kingdom
Our holiday home in Carbis Bay (just one mile along the coast from St Ives in Cornwall England), is a contemporay detached house on a hill above Carbis Bay beach. Sea views from the lounge look out to the beach and headland surrounding the famous Godrevy lighthouse.
Carbis Bay itself has been internationally recognised as one of the most beautiful in the world.
The house has a large lounge, large open plan kitchen/dining area and a gallery landing which gives it a light and airey feel. It also features 4 spacious bedrooms sleeping comfortably a total of 7 people. Recently listed as a 5* Gold property by the English Tourist Board, it is furnished and maintained to a very high standard.
A twenty minute coastal walk or 5 minute coastal train journey takes you into St Ives, with its range of beautiful beaches, surfing, fine restaurants and of course the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth Museum.
St Ives is located at the tip of Cornwall and benefits from a (for England) warm sunny and balmy climate courtesy of the gulf stream.
This part of Cornwall has numerous beautiful rocky coves and beaches to explore.
As Britain's number one beach holiday destination, there are a host of attractions and activities for all ages within the surrounding area.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1885 square feet
King, Queen, Twin, and Other
7 guests maximum
Cornwall Airport Newquay (NQY), Exeter Airport (EXT), Bristol Airport (BRS)
1 hour, 2 hours and 3.5 hrs by car respectively
Beautiful views out to sea, the headland, beach and Godrevy lighthouse.
Activities of Interest
- Great golf courses available nearby for the lovers of this sport.
- Surfing is a very popular pastime over here. There are plenty of surf schools if you want to have a go!
Places of Interest
- The beautiful town of St Ives is just 5 minutes away by coastal train with its range of fantastic beaches, surfing and fine restaurants.
- For the art lovers the Tate Gallery and the Barbara Hepworth Museum are a must!
- Carbis Bay beach has been internationally recognised as one of the best beaches in the world.
- The historical capital of Cornwall, Truro, is a short drive away. Definitely worth a visit!
Jane & David Lucas
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Morvah Carbis Bay. Everything you could ever need for a holiday was provided. The house is large enough to accomodate 7 people comfortably. The location is brilliant with a beautiful sandy beach only a 5 min walk away. Thank you Kelvin and family for making our Cornwall experience such a great one.”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet