Tierra del Sol Aruba Estate
Tierra del Sol Aruba Estate
This gorgeous, brand new 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 6,000 sq. ft. home is exquisite, very private and secure with 10 ft. walls all around. The villa is located on a fully equipped estate with an unbelievable golf course, ocean views, and no immediate neighbors...a one of a kind property!
The modern architecture of this estate is indeed a work of art, a must see to believe home! This location provides the best of views, including sunsets, the placid Lee Shore beaches, the lighthouse, the golf course, and the rough northern coast of Aruba.
Ideal for entertaining, the magnificent kitchen is centered by an island of white granite and comes fully equipped with state of the art appliances and technology.
The living area and entrance feature a ceiling that is over 30 feet high. The villa features three spectacular pools all in one...even a lap pool with a current strong enough for some wholesome exercise.
There are 5 suite style bedrooms with 5 beautiful bathrooms throughout this home. Massive stone security gating along with ingenious landscaping and a spacious two car garage assures that privacy remains an essential element of the home.
If it's the ocean you desire, you're only a seven minute walk to the world famous Arashi Beach!
This property is not listed in Tierra de Sol's rental program, so golf amenities and clubhouse use are NOT included with your stay. However, day passes and tee times can be purchased at the golf shop located nearby.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Full, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Reina Beatrix International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sweeping views of Arashi Beach
Activities of Interest
- Shopping at Palm Beach Plaza, the largest mall in the southern Caribbean and family entertainment center with prestigious retailers, 8 screen mega movie plea, restaurants, and full children's entertainment floor.
- Snorkling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, kayaking, deep sea fishing, waterskiing, and wakeboarding
- If you're feeling really adventurous, try skydiving, a helicopter tour, or parasailing!
- Explore the magical undersea world on a diving expedition
- Enjoy a spa day or entertainment and living gaming at the Hyatt Regency Resort Spa and Casino
- Discover the underground world of Aruba through its many natural caves
- Board the Atlantis Submarine for the experience of a lifetime. In addition to fully-submerged tours, they offer partial and above water excursions
Places of Interest
- High rise hotels
- Paseo Herencia Mall- An old village style plaza surrounded by excellent shopping, dining, and a state of the art cinema featuring nightly fireworks shows and musical performances
- Hostaria DaVitorio- authentic Italian restaurant by Master Chef Vittorio Muscariello
- Natural Pool- The natural pool in Aruba is a pool of water "formed" within rock and volcanic stones.This spectacular site is very remote and is only accessible by ATV or Jeep
- Arikok National Park- contains the oldest Arawak paintings on the island, as well as goldmines, plantations, and wonderful hiking trails
- California Lighthouse- approx. 30 meters high, this structure is situated behind the Tierra del Sol golf course and was named after the ship "California" that wrecked nearby in 1891
- Tierra del Sol Golf Course
- Archaeological Museum of Aruba
Tierra del Sol
The home is beautiful but in need of repairs to toilets and faucets and especially around the pool area. I do not believe the pool filtration system was working properly. We also had NO HOT WATER for showers etc. the entire week”
beautiful house, really nice pool, fantastic location. The only reason we couldn't make it five stars is because we had to make repeated calls to house manager (at least 4) to fix air conditioning in two of the bedrooms which ultimately was never resolved in one of the rooms (resulting in guests having to sleep on mattresses in the living room because it was too hot in their rooms). We would stay there again in a heartbeat. ”
Tierra Del Sol Aruba Estate
The property itself was very nice however it Was not as clean interior and pool area. Alot of Work needs to be done to make it a 5 star Property !!!!!!”
You May Also be Interested In
Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
TradeWinds 59’ 5-Cabin Crewed Catamaran Luxury Class – British Virgin Islands Sailing Vacation
El Valle de Anton, Panama
El Valle de Anton Home and Guest House - Rainforest, Beaches, Golf, and Hiking nearby!
Quepos/Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
The Villas at Marina Pez Vela - 2 Bedroom Villa
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo