St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Tucked away from the rest of the world on a 55 acre plot of dense, green vegetation, lies Willow’s Estate. These two vibrantly colored homes, the Main House and Tree House, contain three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a total of 4,150 square feet framed by beautiful flowers and deep blue skies.
Perhaps the most beautiful part of this land is it’s remote location. Plenty of soothing beaches are located in the area, but the relaxation found at this property cannot be compared. You will not find anything else as phenomenal!
It is difficult to make it past the gorgeous grounds and patios outside, but once guests finally enter into the homes, they will find they are just as unique and enticing as their outdoor counterpart. Vaulted, whitewash ceilings, brightly colored walls, fresh flowers and plants, and plenty of lounge space are dashed throughout making a great flow.
If guests must bring their work along, there is no need to worry about missing out on the surroundings. The “home office” is located outside on the expansive, covered patio of the Main House.
When it is time to retreat for the evening or just take a rejuvenating afternoon nap, the Main House has two bedrooms, ready for your head to hit the pillow, and the Tree House has one, private room. All of the bedrooms have multiple, French casement windows allowing for a cool breeze to drift through the air as you fall asleep.
If a harmonious week spent retreating in paradise is what you are searching for, this is the destination for you.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4150 square feet, 386 square meters
King, Queen, and King
6 guests maximum
Sangster International Airport - MBJ
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
55 acres of lush greenery and beautiful Ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Full staff with multiple service packages available upon inquiry.
Activities of Interest
- Jamaica's Spirit of Reggae - the Bob Marley Experience from Montego Bay - Visit Nine Mile and learn all about Bob Marley's life.
- River Tubing and Dunn's River Falls Tour from Montego Bay - Experience Jamaica first hand with incredible views and a scenic drive along Jamaica's Golden Coast.
- Island Dog Water Sports - From a Boat Ride to Deep Sea Fishing to a Romantic Night Cruise, we can satisfy any almost adventure that you are looking for on the water.
Places of Interest
- Island Gully Falls - Blue Hole - Beautiful location for hiking and swimming adventures.
- Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain - An unforgettable rainforest adventure for everyone in your family.
- Island Village - Great shopping, food, and destination nightlife!