Villa La Estancia, Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom Residence
Col. El Medano, Mexico
Villa La Estancia, Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom Residence
Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa beckons you to experience paradise at the edge of the Baja. Few things fuel the soul like the ideal vacation escape. Villa la Estancia Los Cabos offers you an invigorating blend of serenity and adventure. Beautiful beaches, exquisite architecture, outstanding service and a multitude of divine amenities are just a few of the qualities you can expect on your next vacation. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or a leisurely family vacation, Villa la Estancia is for you.
Your beautiful 1800 square foot, 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom Villa is furnished in the elegant Spanish Colonial and Hacienda-style, and features spacious well-appointed accommodations and 5-star amenities. The master suite offers a luxurious king sized bed while the second bedroom features 2 queen sized beds. You will relish the stately granite countertops, marble showers and whirlpool tubs in each spa bathroom.
Your living area opens up onto a fabulous private terrace that provides you with breathtaking views. Each terrace features a wet bar - make sure you enjoy a beverage to end your day with the renowned Cabo sunsets. For additional guests, there is a comfortably queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room.
Gaze at the sun-drenched gardens and handsomely constructed Spanish Colonial architecture as you enter the grand lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. This five-star property prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting.
Villa La Estancia’s mantra is centered on delighting your senses, relaxing your mind, and catering to your every need. You will undoubtedly embark on an array of rich experiences that will create memories for a lifetime.
Lush tropical landscaping, two level-multilevel pool with waterfalls, swim-up bar, three 12 person hot tubs, tennis courts, a 17,000 foot Desert Spa, fitness center, beachside water sports, super-market with deli and internet café, concierge desk, nearby golf courses and marina all await you at Villa la Estancia.
Your villa is located on the swimmable Medano Beach and you are just next door to Villa del Palmar & Villa del Arco Resorts at Lands End in Cabo San Lucas.At Villa La Estancia Los Cabo, genuine paradise unfolds beyond the luxuries of your secluded villa down to where the desert meets the sea. Cabo San Lucas is famous for its unparalleled views and there is no better place to soak up its ambiance and enjoy recreational activities.
Breathe in aromas of honey, jasmine and vanilla as you enter the sacred and pristine Desert Spa. This tranquil space takes its inspiration from the desert, in particular the fruit and herb extracts native to the Baja California area. Exclusive Desert Spa products have been specifically developed for the restorative and nutritive powers they possess - and for the serenity and enjoyment they offer. This Hacienda-inspired center prides itself on its host of indulgences to refresh every inch of your body including massages, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, and couples' experiences. In addition there is a full service beauty salon and an adjacent fitness center for your enjoyment.
Enjoy an evening of fine dining with one of Villa la Estancia Los Cabos restaurants. They offer traditional Mexican dishes like testy tacos and hearty enchiladas. But, the menus run far deeper: those with discerning taste can experience gastronomic rapture via the expertly trained chefs. Partake in the catch of the day straight from the Sea of Cortez or indulge in home-away-from-home favorites like fresh green salads and homemade sandwiches.
The idyllic retreat of your dreams awaits at Villa La Estancia Los Cabos, known for its unparalleled service, sophisticated style and tranquil setting. Add in the lushly landscaped gardens, decadent Desert Spa, top-notch gourmet cuisine and unparalleled hospitality and you have the perfect vacation.
Interior decor and layout of this 2 bedroom may vary from Villa la Estancia Los Cabos credited photos herein.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Jose del Cabo International Airport
The Medano beach and ocean beyond
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Other activities include: world class golf, Canyon Canopy adventures, 4x4 desert safaris, horseback riding, Baja outback expeditions, whale watching and ATV adventures.
- Scuba diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing.
- Wonderfully equipped health club with cardiovascular and weight machines, free weights, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms.
- Two private lighted championship tennis courts.
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 120 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
- Todos Santos – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet