Vila Sabra Indaiatuba
Located in the metropolitan area of Campinas, Indaiatuba is a small town in the Northwest of the city of São Paulo.
At the heart of the polo community in Brazil, this is the perfect place to relax amidst nature, to host a family reunion, or to have some peaceful time away from the busy city.
Vila Sabra is nestled in 8,000 square meters of peaceful landscape and a fantastic garden with a large swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
The principal bedrooms are spacious and quiet, and the living room features high ceilings and glass doors, a cosy sitting area that stretches across a beautiful fireplace.
Our home also features: 6 en-suite bedrooms, a private cinema, tennis court and wine cellar.
There is a large outdoor pizza oven and grill for alfresco dining and living
Bear in mind that it is best to have your own car in this area as the public transport is very scarce. Cars can be hired at the city of Campinas or Viracopos airport.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Viracopos Airport (Campinas - 2 miles)
10 minutes by car
The fantastic gardens and swimming pool
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Indaiatuba Ecological Park - cycling, skating, hiking, and a children's playground.
- The property has a private tennis court too so bring your racquets.
- Centro Hípico Kawalus as Indaiatuba is the Brazilian capital of Polo.
Places of Interest
- Santuário Ecológico Santa Rita de Cássia - church that has a full grown tree that grew inside the hall and next to the altar.
- Casarão Cultural do Pau Preto Museum - learn about the town's history.
- The beautiful Monastery of Itaici is worth visiting as well as the Colônia Helvetia , a colonial building that hosts some of the major events in the area.