An easy, relaxed lifestyle awaits you at this lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,300 sq. ft. modern California home nestled in the beautiful Coachella Valley.
This open floor plan residence is professionally decorated with Mediterranean and Moroccan decor styling and original art throughout, from life size portraits to stunning tile and glass mosaic tables.
The open living area has a fireplace and plenty of comfortable sofa and armchair seating. In the formal dining area is a gorgeous, intricate glass mosaic table for 6 and chandelier lighting. The kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring granite counter tops, a large center island inset with a sink and bar seating along one side, and all stainless steel appliances. French doors off the kitchen open on to a lovely bougainvillea landscaped breakfast patio.
There are two master bedrooms, each with queen size beds, ensuite baths, and a balcony (with a table and chairs) overlooking the serene desert landscaping. The third bedroom has two full size beds, a sitting area, and a separate french doors leading to patio outside.
The complex includes an indoor game room including a pool table, stools and tables for card games, and other seating for relaxing and spending down time with your group. Outside, you'll find an amazing Olympics size pool, separate spa, children's splash area and jungle gym and an outdoor fireplace. There is also a fitness center within the community complex for your use.
Other amenities include full WiFi and computer access for your convenience.
Palm Desert boasts a warm year round climate with gorgeous weather during winter and hot, sunny summers. The home is only minutes to world class golf courses and fantastic desert hiking spots.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 21 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
15 mins to airport
Stunning mountain views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit the historic estate of Sunnylands- many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests here!
- For a fun day out with the family, head to Wet 'n Wild water park in Palm Springs
- World class golfing and upscale shopping
- Hit the many nearby hiking trails for an active and fun nature experience
- See a play at the Coachella Valley Repertory Theater
- Experience the exciting Palm Desert nightlife
- Coachella Music Festival- occurs annually in the spring!
- Spend a day being blissfully pampered at one of the area's many luxury spas
Places of Interest
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway- ascends 8,516 ft. from the desert floor to the mountaintop!
- El Paseo designer retail shops and fine dining
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- Agua Caliente Casino
- The Palm Springs Art Museum
- McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts
Desert relaxation at Casa Vibrante
We had a wonderful time at Casa Vibrante in Palm Desert, CA. The home was comfortable and had everything we needed for a relaxing week. Thanks for sharing your home with us. Warm regards, M & J Jones”
Amazing home from home stay!
We had an absolutely wonderful stay at Mike's stunning villa. Everything you could need and more was supplied even a fabulous Christmas tree. Thank you Mike this made our stay even more perfect. Palm Desert is such a lovely area and the local church service on Christmas day was very special. I would recommend Casa Vibrante to all travelers and a perfect gateway to California. With a visit to San Jacinto mountain an absolute must see! x ”