Movie Colony Gem
Movie Colony Gem
Live the glamorous Palm Springs lifestyle in this beautiful home in the famous movie colony! Located blocks from the famed downtown strip, this exquisitely decorated and well-appointed home offers four bedrooms and 2500 square feet, this lovely property offers resort-style amenities and an upscale getaway.
An open layout, vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams, and walls of windows overlooking the showpiece pool are just a few of the features that will make your stay here a distinctive experience. Inside, entertain in the spacious living area and gather around the beautiful gas fireplace. Cook like a five-star chef in the beautiful kitchen, carefully appointed with a suite of stainless steel appliances from high-end manufacturers, and enjoy drawers and cabinets thoughtfully stocked with every imaginable kitchen accessory.
The dual master suites each features king-sized beds with European-style bedding, 42-inch flat screen televisions, and private en-suite bathrooms. Both masters open out onto patios situated overlooking the spectacular pool and outdoor living area. The two additional guest bedrooms each have queen-sized beds with 39-inch televisions.
Outside, you can lounge at the pool, grill and eat an amazing meal under the pergola, or spark up a conversation under the stars around the fire table. There are seven chaise lounge chairs with umbrellas that flank the saline pool, perfect for sunbathing. The patio brings many indoor amenities outdoors, including a dining area, propane barbecue, and bar.
The property is located within blocks of the famous downtown strip. Other popular attractions include the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Sunnylands (the Annenberg Estate), numerous hiking and biking trails, championship golf courses, the Children’s Discovery Museum, the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. The property is also easily accessible to all events in the Coachella Valley, such as the Palm Springs Film Festival, the Stagecoach and Coachella Music Festivals, the Humana/Bob Hope Golf Tournament, and many others!
Enjoy this incredible desert oasis in the movie colony!
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Beautiful mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool heating is available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Palm Springs Art Museum (5 minutes) - Devoted to regional art, performing arts, and natural science, this museum offers plenty of amazing exhibits to see.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (15 minutes) - Once you reach the top of the San Jacinto Mountains, you can hike, snowshoe, or ski before heading back down.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (40 minutes) - If you're in town for this incredible music festival, you can't miss it!
- Temecula Wine Country (1.5 hours) - Savor the hundreds of award-winning wineries in this beautiful area!
- Palm Springs Windmill Tours (10 minutes) - Learn about the history of these amazing structures from experience guides.
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort (10 minutes) - Frequented by celebrities in its amazing past, this gorgeous desert course presents a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
Places of Interest
- Palm Canyon Drive (6 minutes) - Explore the main drag of Palm Springs, filled with numerous attractions, restaurants, galleries, and shops!
- Indian Canyons (15 minutes) - Discover the remnants of the Native American way of life, including house pits, rock art, and more.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (7 minutes) - Visit the gorgeous home where the King had his honeymoon!
- Moorten Botanical Garden (8 minutes) - Featuring cacti and other desert plants, this gorgeous garden is perfect for a leisurely afternoon walk.
- Copley's on Palm Canyon (3 minutes) - Nestled on the property of what was once Cary Grant's guesthouse, this delicious restaurants offers a stunning patio and excellent wine list.
Palm Springs Gem
Great location for enjoying the Movie Colony district. Walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries and parks. Enjoyed the beautifully designed back yard, the open concept kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining room. Louisa was responsive and great with followup. The area offers so much to do, hiking, golf, tennis, film festivals and jeeping. Such a fun place and perfect for bringing in the New Year 2017! ”