Villa Clara Bella
Villa Clara Bella
Villa Clara Bella encompasses traditional Mexican architecture with outdoor/indoor living with all the modern conveniences of our world today. You get the best of both worlds in this exquisite 3 bedroom 4 1/2 bath house off the Parque Juarez.
When you open the door to Villa Clara Bella, you enter the outdoor sala that looks out onto the garden area. There is a comfortable sitting area with a fireplace. Off this area is a bedroom, where there is a King size bed, flatscreen TV, fireplace and en suite bathroom. Also note - that there are down comforters and high quality linens on all the beds.
As you wind around the terrace you will find another formal sitting area with a beautiful cantera fireplace. The kitchen has high end appliances that any cook would be inspired by.
The formal dining room is in it's on room that looks out onto the garden, as well. All the rooms in the house open to this courtyard.
Upstairs you will find another outdoor terrace with two more bedrooms, and a small den/office area. One of the bedrooms has 2 matrimonial beds with bathroom. The master bedroom is also on the second floor. It has a king size bed, with large bathroom - where there is a jacuzzi tub and separate shower, as well as a vanity area.
The rooftop terrace gives you some of the most spectacular views of San Miguel! This house has everything that you could need. Every detail every convenience!
This home has a strict NO SMOKING policy.
There is a Vonage phone and highspeed internet. There is a computer in the house that is available for your use. There is also satelite TV, purified water throughout the house, a stand-by generator (you will never be without power). The villa boasts nine fireplaces through-out!
San Miguel de Allende is a 400 year old Colonial town with narrow cobblestone streets all leading to the center. It sits 6300 ft above sea level, known as high desert surrounded by mountains. Weather is near perfect year round including rainy season (summer) when it rains late in The day for an hour or 2.
The town boasts multiple churches, more than 50 restaurants, shopping, numerous art galleries, movies, theater, Jazz, and classical music festivals. It is a great walk around town although taxis are plentiful. One does not need to rent a car, nor would you want to.
Villa Clara Bella captures the essence and influence of Spanish Colonial architecture while capturing wide open proportions surrounding neutral tones and hand crafted details. Enjoy indoor outdoor living amidst a landscaped garden and bubbling pond.
Truly a place of tranquility in the historic city of San Miguel de Allende. Architect designed home and interior built for present owner.
Villa Clara Bella has a caring staff of 2, five and 1/2 days a week.
San Miguel de Allende was recently propelled into the limelight when the readers of Condé Nast Traveler named it "The World's Best City" in 2013. The landlocked colonial city in Mexico has long been a favorite of expats from the U.S., so much so that some locals refer to San Miguel de Allende as "Gringolandia."
While it's true that expat influence can be seen in the town's art galleries, shops and restaurants, San Miguel de Allende is rich in carefully preserved historical treasures and vibrant Mexican traditions that fascinate travelers.
This home has a strict NO SMOKING policy.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
The city with a regular International commercial airport nearest to San Miguel de Allende is Leon. Commercial flights arrive at Leon International Airport or the Queretaro Airport daily. Rental car agencies are in the airport.
1 hour 15 min by car service / 1 hr 1/2 by car service
360 view including the famous Parroquia (church in center of town).
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory $30 per person, per week gratuity for each staff member. Manuel and Maria maintain the home and assist guests with shopping and/or entertaining if required. Laundry and ironing daily.
Required gratuity for after-hours entertaining is 100 pesos per hour.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night.
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873.
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti.
- La Gruta is a 20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende, true fans of hot springs can spend a whole day, taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage or lounging around one of the pools
Places of Interest
- Centro Histórico. San Miguel historic quarter. Restaurants, museums, hotels, boutiques.
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio.Northeast of town (1.5km) is the 88-hectare botanic garden, also a wildlife and bird sanctuary, plus recreational and ceremonial space.
- Fábrica La Aurora. Houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese.
- Áperi. This restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients.
- San Agustín. A 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros.
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri. Inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church, are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order.
This is a magical place and we can't recommend it highly enough. The home is luxurious, the garden lush and inviting and the rooms are beautifully appointed. Located in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in San Miguel, it is an easy walk to the Centro yet quiet and relaxing. Villa Clara Bella has everything you could possibly need including Manuel and Maria who are amazing and took very good care of us. We can't wait to return. ”
Villa Clara Bella is a fabulous place to stay while visiting San Miguel de Allende. At first we were not sure about the mandatory service staff, but once we arrived we realized that they are a necessary component of this property. Manuel and Maria took very good care of us and we will miss them. Every square meter of this property has been well thought out and designed. The design features and interesting art objects are just too numerous to mention. Every space feels comfortable. We enjoyed spending time in the garden courtyard sipping wine or margaritas. The rooftop terrace offers spectacular views of the city both day and night. Everything is within walking distance, great restaurants, art galleries, the Instituto, shopping, a very nice park across the street, the Centro etc…There is no need to rent a car. We are already planning a return visit, and this is where we hope to stay.”
Gabino LuisAugust 2017
I am Mexican and been in San Miguel since I remember and you dont want to have a better house than Villa Clara Bella , furnish and decor like the beautiful and best houses in San Miguel , near parque Juarez that is completly renovated an so beautiful , all the espaces in the house are really nice and comfy , the help in the house Maria and Manuel were great and with our mexican touch so nice ! Thank you for a wonderful stay!!”