San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Villa Clara Bella
Villa Clara Bella
Villa Clara Bella encompasses traditional Mexican architecture with outdoor/indoor living with all the modern conveniences of our world today. You get the best of both worlds in this exquisite 3 bedroom 4 1/2 bath house off the Parque Juarez.
When you open the door to Villa Clara Bella, you enter the outdoor sala that looks out onto the garden area. There is a comfortable sitting area with a fireplace. Off this area is a bedroom, where there is a King size bed, flatscreen TV, fireplace and en suite bathroom. Also note - that there are down comforters and high quality linens on all the beds.
As you wind around the terrace you will find another formal sitting area with a beautiful cantera fireplace. The kitchen has high end appliances that any cook would be inspired by.
The formal dining room is in it's on room that looks out onto the garden, as well. All the rooms in the house open to this courtyard.
Upstairs you will find another outdoor terrace with two more bedrooms, and a small den/office area. One of the bedrooms has 2 matrimonial beds with bathroom. The master bedroom is also on the second floor. It has a king size bed, with large bathroom - where there is a jacuzzi tub and separate shower, as well as a vanity area.
The rooftop terrace gives you some of the most spectacular views of San Miguel! This house has everything that you could need. Every detail every convenience!
There is a Vonage phone and highspeed internet. There is a computer in the house that is available for your use. There is also satelite TV, purified water throughout the house, a stand-by generator (you will never be without power). The villa boasts nine fireplaces through-out!
San Miguel de Allende is a 400 year old Colonial town with narrow cobblestone streets all leading to the center. It sits 6300 ft above sea level, known as high desert surrounded by mountains. Weather is near perfect year round including rainy season (summer) when it rains late in The day for an hour or 2.
The town boasts multiple churches, more than 50 restaurants, shopping, numerous art galleries, movies, theater, Jazz, and classical music festivals. It is a great walk around town although taxis are plentiful. One does not need to rent a car, nor would you want to.
Villa Clara Bella captures the essence and influence of Spanish Colonial architecture while capturing wide open proportions surrounding neutral tones and hand crafted details. Enjoy indoor outdoor living amidst a landscaped garden and bubbling pond.
Truly a place of tranquility in the historic city of San Miguel de Allende. Architect designed home and interior built for present owner.
Villa Clara Bella has a caring staff of 2, five and 1/2 days a week.
San Miguel de Allende was recently propelled into the limelight when the readers of Condé Nast Traveler named it "The World's Best City" in 2013. The landlocked colonial city in Mexico has long been a favorite of expats from the U.S., so much so that some locals refer to San Miguel de Allende as "Gringolandia."
While it's true that expat influence can be seen in the town's art galleries, shops and restaurants, San Miguel de Allende is rich in carefully preserved historical treasures and vibrant Mexican traditions that fascinate travelers.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
The city with a regular International commercial airport nearest to San Miguel de Allende is Leon. Commercial flights arrive at Leon International Airport or the Queretaro Airport daily. Rental car agencies are in the airport.
1 hour 15 min by car service / 1 hr 1/2 by car service
360 view including the famous Parroquia (church in center of town).
Mandatory $30 per person, per week gratuity for each staff member. Manuel and Maria maintain the home and assist guests with shopping and/or entertaining if required. Laundry and ironing daily.
Required gratuity for after-hours entertaining is 100 pesos per hour.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night.
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873.
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti.
- La Gruta is a 20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende, true fans of hot springs can spend a whole day, taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage or lounging around one of the pools
Places of Interest
- Centro Histórico. San Miguel historic quarter. Restaurants, museums, hotels, boutiques.
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio.Northeast of town (1.5km) is the 88-hectare botanic garden, also a wildlife and bird sanctuary, plus recreational and ceremonial space.
- Fábrica La Aurora. Houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese.
- Áperi. This restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients.
- San Agustín. A 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros.
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri. Inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church, are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order.
Thanks for a lovely stay
I am Mexican and been in San Miguel since I remember and you dont want to have a better house than Villa Clara Bella , furnish and decor like the beautiful and best houses in San Miguel , near parque Juarez that is completly renovated an so beautiful , all the espaces in the house are really nice and comfy , the help in the house Maria and Manuel were great and with our mexican touch so nice ! Thank you for a wonderful stay!!”
I have traveled around the world, and stayed at palaces and 5 star hotels, and none of them equal the beauty of Villa Clara Bella. What an incredible place! So comfortable, so perfect, so peaceful, and so breathtakingly beautiful. Every detail was perfect. And having Maria cook breakfast every morning was such a treat. Manuel was always ready to take us to the grocery or help us with local information. The location is perfect - close to the center of town and an easy walk. Right around the corner from the Rosewood Hotel with its' rooftop bar and close to restaurants and the park. Mornings with a cup of coffee spent by the garden, afternoons for a nap and a pre dinner drink in the open air living room or on one of the balconies, and night on the rooftop overlooking San Miguel de Allende while enjoying the cool mountain breeze. I hope that some day you will be fortunate enough to experience this uniquely beautiful and relaxing Villa. ”
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet