Treehouse Cottage by the Sea
Laguna Beach, California
Treehouse Cottage by the Sea
This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,800 sq. ft. home with beautiful ocean views is an early 1900's cottage. So much character, but has been completely remodeled with all new appliances and modern conveniences!
The living room features a large, comfortable sectional sofa, large flatscreen tv, and stone fireplace. Behind the living area is a dining table that seats 6, and in the kitchen you'll find all the appliances and essentials that you'll need to prepare meals together during your vacation.
There are two master suites, both with ensuite bathrooms. One has a king bed, 47' flatscreen tv and faces towards the ocean with panoramic Catalina views. The ensuite bathroom has a lovely stone countertops and tub/shower combo. The second master suite encompasses the entire downstairs, (approx 700 sq. ft.), has a queen bed, sitting area with a 60' flatscreen tv, a luxurious new travertine bathroom with shower, and french doors that go out to a private patio. The third bedroom is upstairs, features panoramic ocean views, a twin bed, and sunroom.
This home is just a 3 block walk to the beautiful Woods Cove Beach, or a 2 block walk to the Laguna Beach Trolley, which will take you downtown in just 5 minutes!
Please be aware that this house sits up above the street and is accessed by a flight of stairs and is not handicap accessible for this reason.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
Santa Ana/Orange County
20 minutes by car
Panoramic ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- If you visit in July or August, don't miss the iconic Festival of Arts Pageant of the Masters!
- 1st Thursday of every month is an Art Walk in Laguna with a variety of fun festivities
- Year-Round Whale Watching Cruises- The whale watching off Laguna Beach is exceptional with year round opportunities. View giant blue whales in the summer and fall and gray whales in winter and spring
- Play Volleyball & Basketball at Main Beach - Main Beach Park is located in the heart of downtown. Two half-court basketball courts and sand volleyball courts are available to the public
- Laguna Beach is home to more than 100 galleries and one-of-a-kind shops
- Grab a beer at Blue Fin Cafe & Billiards, listen to live music at Fireplace Lounge or catch a comedy show at Planet Gemini
- Hire a boat for the day at Dana Point Harbor
Places of Interest
- Laguna Beach
- Knotts Berry Farm
- The Queen Mary- a historical hotel featuring art deco staterooms, tours, dining, and events
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Laguna Art Museum (California's oldest museum!)
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet