Villa Rosemarine Luxury Waterfront Villa
Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
Villa Rosemarine is an impressive 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom fully staffed waterfront villa built of Brac stone -the same stone as the US White House.. With a 5 Star rating from the Croatian Tourism Authority!
The villa has been totally rebuilt to a high standard with Italian fixtures and fittings throughout - she is now one of the most desirable on the Adriatic coast as not only is it an executive standard but the villa enjoys being in a peaceful bay with a national park so it is very quiet yet just minutes to the local villages. This area is well known to be one of the finest addresses on the Dalmatian Coast.
The Villa will be ready for your arrival. The Villa Manager speaks perfect English, Croatian, Italian as well as German and is a History teacher so is very knowledgeable about the archeological sites to be found if guests are interested to learn more. She will settle you in and assist with anything you need during your stay, full housekeeping is provided.
The beautiful garden with lavender, pines, palms, bougainvillea, rosemary, geraniums and many other Mediterranean plants offers a reprieve from daily life. Dive into the crystal clear water from the front or swim in the heated infinity edge pool complete with fountains.
With all brand new beds, dressed in fine linens and a pillow selection on offer, divinely comfortable for a perfect night’s sleep -a good night’s sleep makes for a great holiday. All bedrooms have a full view of the Adriatic sea which is just steps from the terrace! Every bedroom has it’s own bathroom attached, with designs from Philippe Starck and Italian fixtures, fluffy bath sheets and high quality REN products are on offered complimentary.
Life on the Dalmatian Coast is conducted very much on the water - we offer two boats and skippers (daily charge) to show you the delights of the Adriatic. With local “grill” restaurants and archeological sites there is much to do. Days trips are a great way to experience the coastline. Collection from Split airport is a great way to arrive at the villa - the staff will be waiting on the seaside platform for your arrival. Offering complimentary table tennis, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, bikes and many games, SONOS music system with Bose speakers throughout, there is always plenty to do or not as you wish.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5220 square feet, 485 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
14 guests maximum
Either our Skipper can collect you (extra cost) or hire a car - 30 minutes drive to Split's Ferry Terminal / From Split's Ferry Terminal to Supertar's Ferry Terminal (Brac) 40 minutes by ferry / 30 minutes drive from Supertar to Selca (meeting point) **
Stunning views across the Adriatic to the island of Hvar. Perfect for swimming in the crystal clear water or a day trip on our resident boat (complete with skipper, daily charge)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
PLEASE NOTE: AS THIS IS A FULLY SERVICED VILLA THERE IS A MANDATORY EURO150 PER DAY CHARGE TO BE PAID ON SITE FOR THE SERVICES.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- A brand new 2017 resident boat is available to rent with a licensed skipper on a daily basis. There are also bikes, kayaks and snorkeling gear plus a table tennis.
- Diving is very popular and there are several possibilities for diving excursions.
- Paintball is available on Vidova Gora, the highest mountain on all the Croatian islands with fantastic views, walks and restaurants in the summer.
- Rafting is a popular activity as well with excursions to Supetar.
Places of Interest
- There are many beautiful towns and villages on the island that are well worth visiting while on Brac: Milna, Splitska Pucisca and Bol among others.
- Known as the “jewel of the Adriatic”, Dubrovnik welcomes visitors with a warm heart. Since war in the early 1990’s, when almost half of the houses and all of the monuments were shelled, Dubrovnik has been restored to its former beauty.
- Split is the second largest city in Croatia, full of charm, including the Palace of Diocletian, the Renaissance Town Hall on People’s Square, and the Museum of Split with its 16th century works, paintings and books.
- Mljet National Park is an island where nature is left undisturbed, where uninhabited islands and secluded beaches offer a restful retreat.
- Korcula is one of the largest islands of the Dalmatian Coast islands. Principal sights include the Abbey Treasury known for its Venetian and Dalmatian art, Civic Museum and the Icon Gallery, famous for its collection of Byzantine icons.
- Art collections, great beaches and fields of scented lavender make Hvar one of the Dalmatian Coasts treasures.
My friends and I had a wonderful time at Villa Rosemarine. The hosts are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at. They took great care of us. The villa itself is in a prime, waterfront location in a quit neighborhood with other vacation homes. There is a cute village nearby. The furnishings are of a high standard and everything is very well maintained. Would highly recommend. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo