St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S.
The magical panoramic views of impossibly blue ocean that can be seen from this three bedroom, 2000 square foot island home will simply take your breath away! Over 20 different islands are visible from the deck of this ideally located vacation home.
The villa is built on two levels and is fully air-conditioned and screened. The living room contains a queen sofa sleeper and a large screen TV with cable and a DVD player. There is a music and movie library for your entertainment needs, but feel free to bring your favorites! An iPod player is built into the stereo.
An open floor plan living area leads out to a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, which opens to a spacious deck that features a Jacuzzi. The fully equipped kitchen is fitted with all new appliances. Please let the hosts know ahead of time if you'd like to have the kitchen stocked with food and drinks upon your arrival or if you are interested in catering services.
Each of the three bedrooms treats you to panoramic views of the islands and has its own ensuite bathroom. Upstairs are two bedrooms with king beds, and the third bedroom downstairs has a queen bed. The downstairs bedroom also has a kitchenette with a fridge so you can keep drinks cold while at the pool. Additional sleeping areas are the sleeper sofa in the great room, as well as Aero beds that can be provided for extra guests. For the little ones, a pac-n-play is available. Each of the bathrooms includes a shower, and the master bathroom also has a tub and bidet.
The villa features both an upper and lower deck. The 1400 square foot upper deck has a gas barbecue grill, Jacuzzi, and outside dining area with deck chairs. Sit in your private Jacuzzi and watch the mega yachts cruise by or stargaze at night. The lower deck is about 2000 square feet, and has comfortable lounge chairs, a dining area, sweeping views, and an oceanfront laser lit pool. The pool changes color at night!
The residence is located right on the water, just down from the Ritz Carlton Hotel and three public white sand beaches. Casa Azure is a five-minute drive to shopping, restaurants, boat rentals, and ferries to other islands in the town of Red Hook.
The area's marlin fishing in July and August is the best in the world! if you enjoy marlin fishing, this is the place! Winter fishing includes tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and kingfish. The scuba diving and sailing is world class. There are a number of large wrecks that are in 60 to 100 feet of water that are fun to dive. Some of these wrecks are over 300 feet long!
Enjoy paradise in this gorgeous villa!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport - STT
40 minutes by car
Beautiful water and island views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The villa can be pre-stocked with food and drink for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Ritz Calrton Rentals (5 minutes) - You can rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and Hobie Cats at the Ritz!
- See & Ski Powerboat Rentals (4 minutes) - Hire a captain and spend the day perusing through the British Virgin Islands!
- Mahogany Run Golf Course (25 minutes) - This challenging 18-hole course offers stupendous views along the way.
- Coral World Ocean Park (15 minutes) -This marine park offers a diverse experience and extends over five acres!
- Skytsborg Tower/Blackbeard's Castle (25 minutes) - Tour this historic watchtower!
Places of Interest
- Red Hook (5 minutes) - This town has great restaurants, bars, and shopping
- Ritz Carlton St. Thomas (5 minutes) - This magnificent resort offers a luxurious spa and other amenities.
- Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge (20 minutes) - Snorkel around and take in turtles and other amazing marine life!
- Fort Christian (25 minutes) - Spend time marveling at this gorgeous and historic fort.
- Bella Blu (30 minutes) - Famous for their authentic Austrian schnitzel and other delicious dishes, this is a great spot for brunch!