Montigny la Resle, France
Château de la Resle (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Burgundy is a great destination for a short break with lots of things to see, from relaxing, sitting by the pool, read a book to food and wine tasting.
The Château de la Resle is a small boutique hotel with designer interiors, in the countryside near Montigny la Resle, Burgundy.
The double room is traditionally furnished, like the hotel, with contemporary art blending effortlessly to create a stylish and atmospheric hideaway.
Surrounded by an estate of private gardens and ancient trees guests will feel cocooned from the hustle and bustle of the outside world making this an ideal Chic Retreat for those looking for a real escape and some quality time away.
Château de la Resle has a gym to exercise, a heated outdoor swimming pool to find refreshment in the summer, a spa area with a sauna and steam bath and a selection of massages (at extra cost).
The buildings on the 6 hectares estate of Château de la Resle were built from the 17th-19th century and thanks to a vast but carefully executed renovation project they are ready to face the 21st century and welcome guests from around the world for a relaxing and hopefully inspiring stay…
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Aeroport Auxerre Branches
20 min by car
The property overlooks the valley of Montigny-la-Resle and is surrounded by its own six hectare parkland with an orangerie and stables.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Canal du Nivernais by bike ! Enjoy cycling on small country roads, and on the tow path of the most beautiful canal in Europe
- For shopping you will find Designer outlet Troyes, Auxerre old town and Sain Amand en Puisaye
- The village of Chablis with its vineyards and wineries is close by, as is the charming village of Irancy.
- Cheese lovers can immerse themselves in the local delicacies of Chaource, Epoisses and Soumaintrain and in the Autumn Burgundy has some of the best truffles in France.
Places of Interest
- From the Chateau De La Resle guests can visit the vineyards of Chablis, the Pontigny Abbey and the Saint-Germain Abbey. The Roncemay and Tanlay golf courses are also nearby.
- Tour de l'Horloge and Stade de l'Abbe-Deschamps are within 9 mi (15 km).
- Some historic sites are worth visiting like Fentenay, Vezalay and Noyers sur Serein
Chateau de la Resle
Lovely property, handsome contemporary design, perhaps too much focus on the" look "over comfort and function (for example beautiful clothes hangers but none for pants or skirts, stunning bedside lamps but too dim to read by ) wonderful modern art collection, great pool and spa area, friendly and helpful hosts. The overall atmosphere is more like a B & B with the hosts giving you the run of the place . Note : rooms are accessed by using stairs, no elevator. In the countryside, very quiet, no nearby facilities. Highly recommend ”
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility