Villa Serrana in Pedregal
Villa Serrana in Pedregal
Paddle to the edge of the pool and gaze out at Cabo San Lucas Bay sparkling in the distance—life is good at Villa Serrana.
Inside, you’ll find a welcoming interior with comfortable furnishings and a well-appointed kitchen. Each suite has a private balcony to enjoy those pretty views.
Outside, you’ll encounter even more of Villa Serrana’s charm. Grill up a snack on the gas barbecue—you and your guests will enjoy dining under the palapa’s shade. Bask in the sunshine as you splash in the pool, complete with swim-up bar. Later, relax in the jacuzzi as the lights of downtown begin to twinkle.
When you’re ready to head out and explore, all of the fine dining, activities, shopping and famous nightlife of Cabo are just a short stroll away. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a Cabo devotee, you’ll find a wealth of exciting activities to explore.
A great place for families or couples, you’re bound to discover that Villa Serrana is a gracious home with a great location.
Deluxe 4 Star Rating- The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of great quality! Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Gorgeous Pedregal & Ocean Views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- El Archo (Land's End), a beautiful natural rock formation
- San Jose Del Cabo and Todos Santos are two towns nearby with art galleries, wonderful restaurants, silver shops, and other stores for a fun day of shopping
- Cabo San Lucas boasts six championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course
- Cabo Pulmo Natural Marine Park
Places of Interest
- Horse back riding, ATV riding, and hiking through the picturesque desert
- World class deep sea fishing, snorkeling, swimming, and whale watching in Cabo's pristine blue water
- Golf at one of the many championship golf courses
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and jumping off cliffs!
- Explore Cabo San Lucas' history and local architecture at Iglesia de San Lucas. This Catholic church was contructed in 1730 and is surrounded by a plaza with restaurants and small shops
- Snorkel and swim at one of the many fantastic beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Some favorites include Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, both positioned near Land's End