Scafati - Salerno, Italy
Pompeii Garden House
Enjoy relaxation, culture and sightseeing in a stunning contemporary Domus with a private swimming pool near Mount Vesuvius in the Pompeii Valley.
The villa is located in the countryside that surrounds Vesuvius and is an oasis of peace and tranquility where you can relax after visiting one of the most sensational archeological sites in the world.
The property features 2 modern kitchens, a large welcoming living room / dining room and 6 spacious bedrooms, all with private bathroom, comfortably sleeping up to 12 people.
The villa also benefits from a large garden with a 20m x 10m swimming pool and an indoor play room for the younger guests. The swimming pool is designed to cater for both for children and adults with depths ranging from 1.2m to 3m, enabling good swimming within a safe environment for children.
The garden also continues behind the villa where a wood-fired pizza oven and a barbecue will offer you the opportunity of preparing and enjoying succulent Italian meals.
The property also features a spacious covered parking space for up to 7 cars.
The villa is perfectly located for conveniently reaching the best sights in the area: a 10 minute drive from Pompeii, 10 minutes from the archeological site of Oplonti, 20 minutes from the ruins of Herculaneum, 5 minutes from the Vesuvius National Park and 25 minutes from the Amalfi coast and Sorrento coast.
The larger cities of Naples and Salerno are both just half an hour away by car or by train. You can easily explore these eclectic and historic cities with the pleasure of coming back to sleep or relax in the countryside.
During your stay, you can also visit two of the most beautiful islands in Italy, Ischia and Capri. From the Port of Castellamare (15 minutes away by car) or Port of Naples (30 minutes away by car), you can board one of the many ferries and hydrofoils to reach in less than 1 hour these 2 world-renowned islands.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1950 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, King, King, and Twin
18 guests maximum
30 minutes by car 1 hour by public transport
Mount Vesuvius is in the background.
On request and at a fee, transport to and from the airport or the major places of interest in Campania can be organized for guests.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take one of the many ferries or hydrofoils departing daily to the 2 beautiful islands of Capri and Ischia.
- Take a guided tour of Mount Vesuvius to experience a fantastic day out on the only active volcano in continetal Europe.
Places of Interest
- Visit Pompeii and immerse yourself in the history of Roman civilization re-living the tragedy experienced by the villagers who were caught by surprise by the Vesuvius eruption.
- Explore the enchanting Amalfi coast with its beautiful, charming gems from Positano, Sorrento and Ravello to Amalfi itself.
- Naples, the bustling and passionate capital city, is only a short drive away. Expore its artistic and archeological treasures such as the Cappella San Severo and the neo-gothic Cathedral to name but a few. Don't forget to eat the best pizza in Italy.
- Vsit the enchanting Royal Palace of Caserta, only a short drive away, to admire the grandeur acheived by Bourbon King Charles III in the mid-18th Century
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility