A city full of contrasts, the vibrant Marrakech is intoxicating.
From the lively and colourful souks, hidden riads, magical gardens and theatrical squares, to the refined and sophisticated shops and restaurants of the new town, Marrakech has a wealth of places to explore. While for those looking for adventures slightly further afield, there are the stunning views and enchanting Berber villages of the High Atlas, dramatic desert landscapes, crumbling Kasbahs and lush river valleys all available as day trips.
Located just 25 minutes from the heaving souks of Marrakech, this peaceful 5-bedroom retreat sleeping 10, is ideal for friends, family and children and it has a large garden and swimming pool.
Surrounded by olive groves and gardens with views of the Atlas Mountains, the villa is built in a typical Moroccan style, designed by internationally renowned architect Charles Boccara. This traditional sand-coloured villa, is set discretely amongst neighbours in a small tranquil estate with 24 hour security.
Families and groups of friends will enjoy the comfortable interior, which includes 5 spacious en-suite double bedrooms, a sitting room with working fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, TV room, dining room, breakfast terrace and a large private walled garden with swimming pool (which can be gated off for those travelling with young children). Guests also have shared use of the communal areas, which offer a refreshingly large pool, beautiful gardens, hammam and spa, clay tennis court and pétanque ring.
Whether it's a pampering adults-only long weekend, or extended family school holiday week, this villa is the ideal backdrop from which to both relax and explore this incredible country which offers year-round sun and is a mere 3-4 hour flight from northern Europe.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Beautiful pool area
Activities of Interest
- Horse-riding enthusiasts can enjoy a day long trip to the sprawling Palm Grove on the outskirts of the city, featuring thousands of trees.
- Rafting. Adrenaline junkies will have the chance to raft some wild rivers in the Atlas Mountains.
- Enjoy the best Marrakesh Mojito or mint tea at Cafe Arabe and have a Sunday brunch at Palais Namaskar.
- Should you prefer something more tranquil, there are several outstanding golf courses and spas nearby and for those travelling with children, there is a range of activities including water parks, camel rides and quad biking.
Places of Interest
- Jemma el-Fna - a UNESCO heritage site - is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre. For more than a millennium, it has featured acrobats, henna tattoo artists, storytellers, belly dancers, musicians, snake charmers and potion sellers.
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo