Casa Carey is one of the most extravagant and luxurious homes you will ever get the chance to stay in. From the cliffside location with views overlooking the gorgeous bay, to the full service staff, a vacation here is sure to be one of your most memorable yet! Five bedrooms with custom interiors, four bathrooms with breathtaking views, and more than 1,000 square feet of space to lounge about.
There is no doubt that this home is entirely unique. The layout is expansive and curves around the side of the hillside that hugs the bay. Marble floors and fourth walls composed entirely of floor-to-ceiling windows turn this home into a tropical palace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with double ovens, double stove stop, and more than enough space to prepare a multiple course meal. The house manager that is on site at all times, can also arrange for each meal to be prepared entirely for the guests.
Each bedroom in the house has a custom bed frame, silky-soft sheets, and a clear view of the outside. The rooms can sleep up to eleven people with three king beds, one double queen, and a twin day bed.Walk-in closets are available for guests to unpack all of their items. Guest’s bathrooms are entirely spacious with large jetted tubs and sweeping views. Imagine soaking away from the privacy of inside your home, yet gazing out over the bay. Now just add a glass of wine, and you are truly in paradise.
Head outside and guests will be swept away by the amenities. The marble-floor patio is covered by an expansive awning, which extends over part of the infinity pool. Underneath the awning is a spacious dining table where guests will be blown away by the phenomenal, 5-star staff’s service. The kind staff will make sure your experience is all-inclusive and top-notch.
Across the pool, there are lounge chairs so that guests might be able to soak up some warm sunshine when they take a day off from exciting excursions. Just to the side of the chairs is a fully stocked bar!
The view of the city skyline kissing the ocean and white sandy beaches stretches as far as the eye can see.
Located in a private neighborhood, guests will have secure privacy and accommodations their entire stay. However if you need to go downtown, public transport is very close to the neighborhood or the staff can always assist you getting a safety taxi service.
***Host open to week requests!!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10 square feet, 1 square meters
King, King, King, Twin, and 2x Queen
11 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport (ACA)
20 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the Bay of Acapulco!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
-Our cleaning staff is at the home every day, as are the guards at the gate and manager. A tip is expected to be left for the staff at the end of the stay.
-For an additional fee of 800 pesos (roughly 40 usd) per day, the manager can arrange for a cook and waiter to be on site.
Activities of Interest
- Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco - Discover Mexican cuisine at a cooking demonstration followed by lunch. Stop at the market to buy the ingredients to cook the famous Mexican fajitas.
- Tres Palos Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release Tour - This tour is a must for nature lovers. Drive along the coast admiring mango and coconut plantations and learn about the lifestyle of the locals.
- Acapulco Horseback Riding Tour and Baby Turtle Release - Explore the breathtaking beaches around Acapulco on horseback and have the opportunity of adopting and releasing a baby turtle into the Pacific Ocean.
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip - Live the incredible experience of learning the process of the mezcal making when you visit a distillery in Amojileca.
Places of Interest
- La Quebrada - Divers leap from cliffs 136 feet above the crashing Pacific, landing in an 11 feet deep inlet. Five performances daily, including four evening shows. A spectacular performance with food and drink!
- El Fuerte de San Diego - This 18th-century Spanish fortress turned museum is a site for festive gatherings.
- Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace) - Located on a hillside 1,200 feet above sea level, this contemporary chapel is recognized by its 130-foot cross.
- Mural Diego Rivera - Created in 1956 and located on the side of a house, this mural is one of the city's most important cultural artifacts.