Casa Del Lago Ajijic
Casa Del Lago Ajijc
Escape to Mexico and find warmth and luxury year round in the three bedroom, three bath, 2500 square foot Casa del Lago Ajijic. This bright lake house is located in the central part of Ajijic village and is just a quick walk to many of the restaurants, shops and services you might need during your stay. Spend your days in bliss enjoying the warm sun and view of the rolling mountains meeting the lake.
The beautiful, lake front terrace is the ideal place to make yourself at home. It is authentically decorated and finished off with a bar for the late nights when you can’t get enough of the perfect weather. Luscious plants and ample seating make the terrace the home’s popular spot.
The gardens on the property are spectacular and abundant with fruit trees. Within the garden, there are also many more amenities such as a private pool, private tennis court, numerous terraces, a grilling area and even an access door that steps out onto the Ajijic Malecon. If you want to come enjoy and explore Ajiic, this is the place to come and stay.
Upon entering the Casa del Lago, you will find an open floor plan, lounge area, and dining table. The home brings the surrounding beauty inside with gaping, arched windows, and many plants spotted throughout. This area is a peaceful space for those looking for an afternoon siesta with a view.
Inside the homes kitchen, which has been entirely renovated to fit every chef’s needs, guests will find gratuitous cabinet and counter space. A granite bar and central island make for great entertaining spots, large enough for all to gather round.
The home features a King size master suite adjacent to the large living room. This room features a large, double vanity bathroom, flat screen television, and lounge area. The tall ceilings and warmth from the outside offer ultimate relaxation.
Walk through the uniquely carved doors of the second bedroom, and enter into yet again, another warm living space! Utilized as both a bedroom and quaint sitting area, the second bedroom, located on the main floor has a queen size bed, two sofas, TV, and a fireplace.
The main house is the largest of three homes on the property and shares the properties' pool, tennis court, laundry and part of the gardens with two smaller homes on the property.
This house comes turnkey for you, so everything is included. Make your stay in Ajijic as idyllic as the town itself. Prepare yourself for a quiet and relaxing holiday in the most perfect setting.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car or taxi
Panoramic views of Lake Chapala and Mountains.
Activities of Interest
- Lake Chapala Golf Carts - In a golf cart, you'll be able to tour around town in comfort, all the while enjoying the spectacular climate and the intimacy and friendliness of our village in the open air.
- El Piano Rojo - The place to enjoy live Cabaret shows featuring performers from all over the continent in a comfortable, elegant atmosphere.
- Lake Chapala Riviera Tour - See the largest natural lake in Mexico and the village of Ajijic with a bilingual guide.
Places of Interest
- Lake Chapala - Mexico's largest freshwater lake is right at your front door!
- Ajijic Malecon - Lakeside walk with tremendous view of Lake Chapala and easy access to lower city attractions.
- Abuelinda's Cusine - Enjoy learning and working with traditional ingredients and tastes during these hands-on cooking classes. Abuelinda is fluent in English and Spanish and has over 20 years experience teaching.
- Lake Chapala Farmers' Market - This market has everything - great produce, food stalls, local artists and lots of local produce. Fish mongers as well as people selling chicken.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet