Avandaro Modern Charmer
Avandaro Modern Charmer
Avandaro is a charming town in Mexico known for it’s colorful history of art and music. This new four bedroom, seven bathroom, 5,900 square foot home has taken inspiration from the beautiful history and molded it into a unique, modern home.
The open layout of the home embraces the warm weather with plenty of sliding panel walls that bring the fresh air inside. There is even a luscious 18,000 square foot garden on the property.
For entertaining your guests, there is a chic, modern kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and a gorgeous, glass top table placed beside the gaping windows. During the day, a cook and maid will be available to help you.
The four, large bedrooms are furnished with lux linens, and windows that provide sweeping views of the surrounding garden. The master houses a King, the two guest bedrooms house Queen beds, and the fourth bedroom, perfect for children, houses two bunks.
For an early morning workout, or playtime during the day, guests have access to their own private, tennis court and gym. To relax afterwards, there is also a hot tub and sauna.
Avandaro is best known among Mexicans for hosting the most important and radical rock concert in the country’s history, chronologically and ideologically close to Woodstock. Avandaro today is much more than its vibrant history: you'll find a carefully preserved natural refuge that is home to hills, thick forests and waterfalls.
For the adventurous side in you, there are endless opportunities for exploration. Head outdoors for world class mountain biking and horseback riding, explore the trails or spend a day picnicking with the whole family. The ecological reserve supplies all the necessary amenities for a comfortable day and peaceful night: parking, public restrooms, grills, cabins, camping-only sites and good surveillance. The youngsters of the group are bound to have a blast here as the park has a racetrack with go-karts and other activities for children.
When it comes to golf courses, Avandaro isn't left behind. The town boasts an exclusive golf course in the middle of the serenity of the forest. Beginners can try their hand alongside professional instructors. A swimming pool, spa, children's club, restaurants and hotel are just some of the other facilities on offer here.
During the week, take a stroll through the local markets and pick up some traditional corn-based appetizers. The most popular, served mainly for breakfast, are chorizo quesadillas and chalupas.
One visit might not be enough to cover everything Avandaro has to offer, but it will always be waiting for your happy return.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5900 square feet, 549 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
1hour and 30 minutes by car
The beautiful landscape of Avandaro.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Chef/Maid $300 per week
Activities of Interest
- Avandaro Golf Course - Renowned for its incredible beauty and harmony, this professional 18 - hole par 72 as been a top-golf destination for over half a century.
- Parapente - This paragliding experience is a must do when you are in the area! A true memory that you will cherish for your whole life.
- Marina Acuario - All your rental needs for spending your day out on the Lake Valle de Bravo.
Places of Interest
- Carmel Maranatha - Built in the 70's by the Carmelite Monks, this monastery is the perfect spot for a relaxing day spent admiring beautiful architecture.
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary - A privately ran sanctuary for viewing Monarch Butterflies in central Mexico.
- Velo de Novia waterfalls - A beautiful place to spend your day. Best to go during the middle of the week when there is less traffic.