Pacific View Villa
Bahías de Huatulco, Mexico
Pacific View Villa
On the shore of the Pacific Ocean, overlooking pristine Arrocito beach, this cutting edge villa boasts the absolute best in modern luxury. Located within the gorgeous Cosmo Residence Club, all 6,000 square feet of this four bedroom, four bathroom home exude exemplary elegance.
Enjoy the ocean breeze with this contemporary open concept design that maximizes indoor/outdoor living. The beachfront terrace has its own private pool, bar, outdoor dining & lounge area. Sip on your favorite cocktail while taking in the breathtaking ocean views or go for a dip in the crystal blue waters of Arrocito Beach just steps away, rated by Forbes as one of Mexico's top 10 beaches!
Located onsite is an oceanfront restaurant, but if guests decide to stay in for the evening and cook a meal, don't fret! The kitchen is stylishly efficient and perfectly appointed with stainless steel appliances and ample counter space for meal preparation and dining in.
Two bedrooms have king beds, 1 bedroom has a king with two single pull outs and the 4th bedroom has a doube bed with a single pull out. Comfortably accommodating 8 adults and 3 children.
Unparalleled views of the delightfully tranquil beaches and ocean can be seen from the master bedroom and living/dining room areas through large, floor-to-ceiling windows glass doors.
Apart from the villas own private pool and private access down to the beach, you also have access to the amenities within complex such as:
- 4 additional pools
- pool bar
- fitness center
- botanical gardens
- on-site oceanfront restaurant
- 24 hour security
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, King, and Full
8 guests maximum
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport (HUX)
15-20 minutes by car from airport
Pacific Ocean and tranquil beach cove
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Cleaners and cooks can be arranged for during your stay for an additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Boat tour of Huatulco's 9 bays
- Sport fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Jet ski & snorkel
- Yacht rental
- ATV tours
- Bird Watching
- Contact Aventura Mundo at email@example.com to organize any of the above mentioned activities and tours.
Places of Interest
- Copalita Eco-Archaeologocal Park - about 15 minutes away, this zone is a recent addition to Mexico’s rich archaeological treasures.
- La Crucecita Town centre - about 5 minutes away, here you will find restaurants, cafes, live music, hand made artesanal crafts shops and more.
- Santa Cruz - about 10 minutes away, in this area of Huatulco you will find the Marina, the Cafe in the central park with live music on weekends. The organic market and chefs gathering are held at Santa Cruz on alternating weekends.
- Huatulco's National Park - About 15 minutes away and home to over 700 species of birds as well as over 700 species of reptiles and mammals making it the ideal spot for nature lovers and birdwatching.
- Barra de la Cruz and Playa Mojon are about 20 minutes away and offer some of Mexico's best surf breaks.
- Day trips to neighbouring beach towns such as: Mazunte, Zipolite, Puerto Angel, Puerto Escondido (1-2 hours ourside of Huatulco)
Fantastic Property and Excellent Host
Our time there was fantastic...the host was truly wonderful and the property gorgeous! ”
Great villa with amazing views modern with great tast. The people that work in the compound are beautiful and with amazing sense of making you happy. The staff in the apartment are great Aracely the cook is great with a great Tast for food Thanks for everything it was a wonderful stay ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo