New York City, New York
Yotel New York (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
A stylish hotel with contemporary design in the heart of Midtown West, offering seamless service, a buzzing atmosphere and the largest outdoor hotel terrace in New York City. YOTEL New York gives you everything you’d expect from a luxury hotel.
Located just two blocks west of Times Square on the corner of Tenth Avenue and West 42nd Street - 570 Tenth Avenue, NY 10036 - the hotel is perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of the city – offering automated airline-style check-in kiosks, a handy mobile concierge app to keep everything at your fingertips and YOBOT, our friendly luggage-storing robot. Once you’re inside, all of our amenities are readily available to you.
We provide free super-fast WiFi throughout the hotel.
Inspired by luxury aircraft design, our hotel rooms or ‘cabins’ as we like to call them are super comfortable, smartly designed adaptable spaces. However, we pride ourselves on not just being a place to sleep, but a place where you will find cool bars, co-working lounge areas and the beautifully designed Green Fig restaurant with appetising North African inspired dishes.
Yotel New York City is a great base for exploring the city. We’re two blocks from Port Authority bus station, 20 minutes’ walk or a quick cab journey from Penn Station and Grand Central, only 45 minutes from LaGuardia.
For sightseeing and culture, Central Park, all the Broadway theatres and Rockefeller Center with its legendary views are all within 30 minutes walking distance.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 170 square feet
2 guests maximum
Newark and John F Kennedy Airports
40 minutes and 50 minutes by car respectively
Some rooms have a city view
Activities of Interest
- Bowling at Frames - located in Midtown Manhattan on the corner of 9th Ave. and 40th St., bowling lounge, private party lounges, a full-service bar, billiards lounge, interactive media games, and one of the best dance clubs in the city.
- Upright Citizen's Brigade - an American improvisational theatre and training centre, teaching longform improv, sketch writing, and various other comedy skills.
- Chelsea Market - a block long and a block wide, Chelsea Market is an iconic food hall, and one of the most visited destinations of any kind in New York City. With more than 35 vendors, there's something here for everyone.
Places of Interest
- Gotham West Market - great place to get a sense for the local Hell's Kitchen community, featuring eight artisanal food purveyors under one roof. This is a fantastic spot for any foodies.
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum - located on Pier 86, which is 10-minute walk from YOTEL. The museum itself is the USS Intrepid, an aircraft carrier built during WWII for the US Navy.
- Carolines on Broadway - right in the heart of Times Square, just steps away from many of Broadway’s best known theatres, Carolines presents some of the best live comedy entertainment in NYC, hosting many of the industry's most famous comedians.
The tinyest best New York hotel ever
At first I was concerned that this would not be a very nice hotel because the going rate to stay at the property is very low compared with other hotels in New York City. I have stayed in a number of much higher priced hotels in New York and this was by far my favorite. It is conveniently located close to port authority bus terminal. It is just a few blocks away from Times Square and the start of the High Line which is a must do. The hotel has a quiet lobby with incredibly friendly and efficient staff. There is a restaurant and coffee shop and outside terrace off the lobby. The elevators are fast. The rooms are tiny. There is only a curtain separating you from the bed and the bathroom. But don't let its tinyness fool you. A lot of thought went into its tiny design. Very efficient,clean and quiet. With floor to ceiling window making it bright and cheery. Very fast check in and check out. Absolutely loved it! and they are planning to build more of these hotels in the US in the near future.”
Clean and cool
If you are looking for glamour and super kiss axx service not the place. But if you are looking for clean, comfortable, great staff, good location and a young vibrant crowd you are at the right spot. Rooms are small ( they call them cabins for a reason)but work very well. All well equipped. Easy wireless. Nice bar and coffee area. Did not eat at resturant. The younger you are or the younger you feel, the more you will like this place. Walk to theater district, time square and the high line. Great little restaurants all over. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet