Member Appreciation Party 2018, Nashville, TN
INNER CIRCLE EVENT
THIRDHOME EVENTS: MEMBER APPRECIATION EVENT
***** NASHVILLE EVENT DETAILS *****
We are thrilled that you are planning to enjoy this annual event and mingle with our company founders, top travel-savvy members, preferred industry partners and friends. This intimate and casual-country-chic event includes a taste of the South, local music and live talent, including sponsored events and luxury lifestyle experiences!
WHEN: APR 27 & 28, 2018
WHERE: Nashville, TN
SPECIAL EVENT PRICING - hotel accommodations must be booked directly with ThirdHome Travel
* The Loews Vanderbilt -
Immerse yourself in old and new Nashville at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel which makes a great hub for exploring the vibrant city we call home. Located across from Vanderbilt University in the trendy West End area and just minutes from the city’s most renowned attractions downtown, the Loews offers 339 guestrooms and 9 suites; club level accommodations feature additional amenities and access to the property's concierge lounge; the lovely Mason's Bar offering craft cocktails and a modern-country vibe and soulfully-southern inspired tasty fare (offered 24-hours a day). Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room and in public spaces.
SPECIAL EVENT ROOM RATES:
$249 - Run of House King (Single or Double Rate)
$269 - Run of House Double Beds (Single or Double Rate)
$449 - Executive Suites (King Beds) - WAITING LIST
* Please inquire if you have more than 2 per room as limited number of rooms are available for Triple/Quad occupancy. Payment Details - Credit cards are required to confirm and guarantee your room reservations. Charges will not incur until after your stay. Once rooms are confirmed under your name, cancellation penalties will apply based on number of days notice given per hotel terms and conditions.
CHILDREN ATTENDING THE EVENTS:
This specific event requires a minimum age of 21 or older to attend the Friday & Saturday night evening events.
AIRPORT & GROUND TRANSPORTATION:
* AVIS Rental Car (OR) Private Sedan/Limousine transportation can be arranged by contacting Liz Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Loews Hotel offers complimentary courtesy vehicle—a shiny new Luxury SUV—is at the ready with dedicated staff from 8 AM–10 PM to take you within a three-mile radius of our hotel. See hotel concierge for availability during your stay
PARKING AT THE HOTEL:
* Self Parking is $30 per vehicle, per day
* Valet Parking is $35 per vehicle, per day
OTHER HOTEL SERVICES & AMENITIES:
OPTIONAL MUST-DO's: DISCOVER NASHVILLE LOCAL CONCIERGE EXPERIENCES
To ensure that ThirdHome obtains the best possible rates for each tour, please let us know how many people would be in your party, which experience-tour appeals to you most, and on what day, and we will then respond back and provide group pricing details! The more the merrier groups we get for each event will determine the discounts. Unless you prefer to be entirely private, we can arrange that too! Contact Liz Bates at THIRDHOME Concierge (615) 997-3181
NASHICONS & FAME:
- Go Backstage Grand Ole Opry Tour – there’s nothing like an expertly guided backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House; it’s a must-see for everyone in Music City! Walk in the footsteps of country music superstarts and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of shows that made country music famous.
- Johnny Cash’s Storyteller Hideaway Farm & Home Tour – Visit the personal hideaway that belonged to Johnny Cash for over thirty years. See the house where he lived and the land that he loved – the place he called “the center of my universe”. Take a journey back in time as you tour the house built before the Civil War by, view his private car collection along with never-before-seen video footage of his personal life. Enter into the Storytellers Museum (once a general store) that Johnny Cash converted into a place where his fellow musician friends all gathered to play on Saturday nights on his “Little Stage”. Every visit includes live music from a memorable gathering of local musicians and often Cash family members when available.
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Get Inky at Hatch Show Print – Enjoy entrance into the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum to view the legendary showcases of the greatest hit-makers, and visit the Hatch Show Printing Gallery. This tour starts at legendary Hall of Fame, and then onto the letterpress icon Hatch Show Print’s production shop. The nearly 135-year-old business will engage your group’s senses: They’ll listen to the presses crank while learning about the history of Hatch. They’ll also see the colorful, centuries-old posters that put the shop on the map—as well as recent works of their favorite entertainers! The tour concludes in the Hatch Show Print Space for Design, where the group can handle some of the tools of the trade and smell the ink as they print their own keepsake piece.
- Historic RCA Studio B Tour – What started in 1957 as a sketch on a dinner napkin quickly became the birthplace to more than 35,000 legendary songs and more than 1,000 popular hits. Historic RCA Studio B celebrates its 60th Anniversary in 2017. Located on renowned Music Row, Studio B is one of the most famous studios in the world. Over 35,000 songs were recorded here by artists such as Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, and even more recently, Martina McBride and Carrie Underwood. Hear the stories behind the legendary recordings and view some of the original instruments used in producing over 1,000 hit records on this private guided tour.
NASHSTYLES & CULTURE:
- Music City Primetime NASHVILLE – Go behind the scenes of hit ABC’s Nashville Show to experience the real thing! Explore real-life filming locations featured on ABC’s NASHVILLE. Check out the homes of Rayna, Deacon, Scarlett and Lamar then get your photo taken on the stage of the Ryman Auditorium where Rayna and Juliette performed together and where artists from all over the world have stood. Go inside the actual Bluebird Cafe where Scarlett and Gunnar were discovered, and check out other filming locations around the city while getting the inside scoop about the show and discovering why the most popular ‘character’ in the show is the city. Includes admission to The Ryman Auditorium & the Bluebird Café.
- Star For A Day Tour – Begin on Nashville’s famed Music Row with a tour of Historic RCA Studio B, Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio. Following the guided tour, groups will gather around the legendary microphone for a recording session with a professional sound engineer. Then it’s off to the museum to complete your tour experience. This itinerary concludes with optional lunch and line-dancing at the world famous Wildhorse Saloon. Your group will kick up their heels and enjoy listening to their newly recorded hit over the Saloon’s state-of-the-art sound system.
- Music City Nights w/Jack’s BBQ - Enjoy a 1-1/2-hr guided tour on the Trolley featuring breathtaking views of Nashville at night including the beautiful skyline, landmarks, and city lights. Dinner included at Jacks and after dinner, enjoy a couple hours honkytonking on Broadway. Tour includes the following sights – The Parthenon, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, LP Field, Riverfront Park & The Pedestrian Bridge.
- Belle Meade Plantation – Experience the intimate stories of the various people that created Belle Meade Plantation and its beautiful grounds, the massive 1800’s Carriage House and Stable, along with many other architecturally significant buildings. Through the guided tour of this 1853 Greek Revival Mansion, a century of belle Meade Plantation’s history is told through the eyes of the Harding and Jackson Family, along with the skilled laborers who collectively worked to make the Plantation one of America’s premier Thoroughbred Horse Farms. After the guided tour of the Mansion, groups can enjoy a complimentary wine tasting paired with artisan locally made chocolates.
- Frist Museum Art Tour – Escape into a guided tour showcasing an ever-changing world-class exhibition at the Frist Center, which is Nashville’s perfect destination to view amazing works of art.
NASHBITES & SIPS:
- Taste Nashville Foodie Tour – enjoy a guided walking food tour with a taste of history; choose between strolling through Historic Germantown (the first Nashville neighborhood that has been rebirthed to a vibrant foodie scene) OR consider the urbanely-hip Gulch District (the hotspot for delicious new bites in town)
- Corsair Brewstillery Tour – enter into one of the newest Nashville distilleries located in the historic Marathon Motorworks building, where you are invited to come experience artisan craftsmanship in a whole new way. It’s all in the details, from our brand new custom pot still to our onsite barrel house, you will be greeted by our matching copper tasting and libation bars beginning your journey through the Corsair spirit line up. You might be asking yourself, “What’s a Brewstillery? It’s a distillery and a brewery! The tastings focus on high gravity beer within our malt whiskey program (OR) a full Corsair spirits lineup of crafted cocktail flights and rare distiller selected single barrel bottlings – ranging from grain to glass beer and whiskeys.
- Yazoo Brewing Tours – join in on a Yazoo Nashville classic brewery tasting experience that is rapidly becoming a Music City tradition. You’ll hear about the history of this little brewery, and learn about the different styles of beer that are brewed locally.
- Best Bites, Tempting Tables & Sweet Treats List – our favorite places to dine, local tastes and foods to nibble while in Music City, will all be shared with you 45-days prior to your arrival.
Personalized Concierge Requests – seeking to experience anything we haven’t already recommended for your free time in Nashville? Just reach out to Liz Bates – Director of Travel & Concierge Services
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR FUN OR TRAVEL NEEDS for the Members Event - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
PLEASE NOTE: ** NO keys are required to book this Inner Circle Event, however excursions and guided activities chosen will incur a per person cost that will be quoted to members who for tours requested. A Concierge Fee may apply (varies depending on if customized private basis or small group request) for those who wish to enlist our assistance in arranging the optional tours listed above. These fees will be automatically added to the personalized quote you will receive from THIRDHOME Concierge. **
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Nashville & Area
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service