Charming Apartment in Estoril
Estoril is a stylish and fashionable Portuguese beach resort that is situated on the beautiful coastline that extends to the west of Lisbon. Estoril strikes the perfect balance between Portuguese charm and excellent tourist facilities, to create the ideal destination for those tourists who want more than just great beaches for their holiday.
This charming seafront apartment is ideally located in Estoril - Cascais, just in front the Estoril Casino Gardens, with two of the region's best beaches just 150 feet away.
The local train station is only 200 feet away, right next to a rent-a-car office. Also a stone's throw away is a convenience store and a selection of great restaurants. Cascais centre is just 15 min away on foot, along the beach runaway.
The apartment is 800 square feet, featuring 2 comfortable bedrooms, one bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious living room with a lovely sea view, completely newly renovated.
There is a public parking area right beside the apartment block.
Daily cleaning can be arranged on request at an extra fee.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Lisbon Portela Airport - LIS
30 mins drive
Stunning views of the Ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf enthusiasts will be spoilt with the great choice offered in Europe's best golfing destination. worht a mentione are Gold Do Estoril and Clube de Golfe Quinta da Marinha.
- Visit the fantastic city of Lisbon with its great array of attractions including fantastic palaces, museums and great restaurants.
- Hire a bike and enjoy the stunning scenery on the Estoril coastline.
Places of Interest
- Visit the charming town of Sintra with its ancient castles and somptuous palaces.
- The seaside town of Cascais is a great summertime attraction for the locals with great sandy beaches and trendy bars and restaurants.
- Tamariz Beach is a family oriented destination overlooked by a beautiful medieval-styled castle.
A nice compact apartment in a good location. Its a great base but the accommodation lacks the home comforts and quality i'd expect from Third Home properties. The plumbing during our visit was a disaster and gave off a pretty horrible smell. Nice but i cant get past the plumbing....sorry! ”
You May Also be Interested In