San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
Malibu at Pacific Marlin - Malibu House #3
Malibu at Pacific Marlin - Malibu House #3
Once upon a sleepy fishing town, San Juan Del Sur has emerged as the most popular tourist destination in Nicaragua as well as a hub of tourism for all of Central America.
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath beach house is an excellent size house for any group or family looking for a great get away home. Malibu House #3 is 4,000 sq. ft. and can sleep up to 8 people! Options of a King, Queen, Double Single, or Single make for easy sleeping arrangments.
This home has covered parking, both an outdoor pool and a heated jacuzzi. It is a corner unit which gives it a very spacious patio providing ample space for gatherings. The living area is open and airy and has a wet bar with a built in ice machine.
Malibu boasts high end interior finishes like custom hardwood cabinets and doors throughout, elegant imported tile, PVC windows and sliding doors. Other features include lovely landscaping, security, neighborhood caretakers quarters on the premises and brick paved roads and driveways.
Located on the only sliver of land between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans made San Juan Del Sur an important spot back in the colonial days. With all the development on the southwestern beaches and Ometepe, it is once again an important trading and transport hub. Overlooking Nacascolo Bay and surrounding mountains, is this exclusive neighborhood of Pacific Marlin.
Ometepe Island is one of the most amazing sites you’ll ever see in your life. This amazing island is formed by two volcanoes and sits in the middle of lake Nicaragua.
Ocean Views from Master Bedroom, Living Room & Pool
High Cellings Throughout (20ft Celling In Living Area)
Tropical Hardwood Finishes
Friendly Bilingual Staff, housekeeper included.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Malibu at Pacific Marlin. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, Other, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Augusto C. Sandino (Managua) International Airport
2 hour and 31 minutes by car
Looking over the Pacific Ocean and the Majestic Nacascolo Bay.
We have an energy policy, for people staying in house #3 that allows 40 killowatts of power usage per day. 40 killowatts of power is plenty for you and your family to be comfortable. We encourage you to turn off air conditioners when you are not utilizing a particular room and we suggest turning off all air conditioners when not in the home. The homes are constructed in such a way that they only take a few minutes to cool down. Usage in excess of 40 killowatts per day will result in an additional charge.
The staff will do a mandatory cleaning of this home including the patio every day for which you will be charged $65 usd per day.
A private chef is available for additional fees to prepare your meals, if requested.
Dinner prepared – $150
Nicaraguan Breakfast – $20
Meals do not include cost of groceries
Activities of Interest
- Private Cerro Negro Volcano Sandboarding Tour: Feel the rush of adrenaline boarding a volcano!
- Granada City Tour from Managua with Boat Ride on Lake Nicaragua will allow you to experience the colonial city of Granda and the enormous Lake Nicaragua.
- Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve Hiking and Ziplining Tour: A beautiful outdoor tour of the Mobacho Volcano, then a biplane experience of a lifetime through lush rainforests and coffee plantations.
Places of Interest
- There's a spectacular Petroglyph not far from town. Take a tour, or just a walk yourself to view these ancient rock carvings.
- The Monumento Nacional Cañon de Someto is a canyon that is the first impression of The Coco River. Gushing from underground, it has carved solid rock into this 3km-long gorge that drops 160m, and at times is just a hair under 10m wide.
- Convento y Museo San Francisco, one of the oldest churches in Central America. Visit the museum for a guided tour, or visit the Zapatera statuary.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo