Timber Run Luxury Condo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Timber Run Luxury Condo
Timber Run allows you to experience the exhilaration and adrenaline of life in Steamboat Springs while still living it up in style! This three-bedroom luxury condo sits on 1550 square feet, surrounded by the majestic mountain scenery of Steamboat, and just a stroll away from an exclusive ski shuttle that’ll take you to prime skiing locations, not 15 minutes from your front door! Here, you can rough it with the best of them, and then retreat to a home that pampers you beyond belief.
The rustic and cozy feel of this condo will put you immediately at ease. Exquisitely and intricately designed finishes, such as the delicate chandelier that hangs over the dining room table, offset the wooden paneling of the home wonderfully. With vaulted ceilings and a grand, open floor plan, the home provides more than enough space for you and your guests to spread out and relax. The décor brings the natural beauty of the surrounding wilderness inside with pastoral works of art covering the walls, and soft, weathered couches, just waiting for you to sink into. The seating in the living room centers around a soothing, gas fireplace and flat screen television. A lovely breakfast bar makes a perfect spot to sip on your morning coffee, and watch the master chef of the group whip up some delicious pancakes, or eggs and bacon in the state of the art kitchen, fully equipped with everything you could need!
Head upstairs to find three fabulous bedrooms, each prepared to pamper and relax you after a long day on the slopes. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, with access to your own private en suite bathroom. Cuddle up under the warm and snug quilt that will keep you tucked away from the cold as you drift off to sleep. The other two bedrooms contain a lavish king and queen bed respectively, and you’ll also find two twin beds in the loft. For even more additional sleeping space, the sofa in the living room converts into a comfortable queen-sized bed.
During your stay at Timber Run, you’ll enjoy access to numerous superb amenities. This coveted neighborhood has an outdoor, heated pool, and Jacuzzi hot tub, and barbecue area if you’re in the mood for a fun-filled cookout! For the more active members of your group, try your hand at a game of tennis at the exclusive court in the neighborhood. And, if you care to venture into the charming town of Steamboat Springs, a free shuttle service is provided, ready to take you to incredible ski areas, luxury shopping, and the sensational downtown area, full of delicious restaurants and nightlife for your enjoyment. If weather permits, you’re only a leisurely 15-minute stroll from Gondola Square and Steamboat Ski Resort. Take your time, and enjoy the breathtaking beauty on the way!
Whether you’re an avid skier, or just looking to spend a week in a winter wonderland, Timber Run can make your dreams come true!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1550 square feet, 144 square meters
King, King, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN), Denver International Airport (DEN)
35 minutes by car (HDN), 3 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Zip Line Adventure - Hidden away in a valley just minutes from downtown Steamboat Springs, take to the skies for an exhilarating zipline activity, fun for family and friends!
- Haymaker Golf Course - This 18-hole championship course, designed by Keith Foster, features challenging play and breathtaking mountain views.
- Saddle Back Ranch - A perfect opportunity to enjoy some beautiful scenery, take some gorgeous pictures, and learn about the cows and calves, all on horseback!
- Colorado River Runs - Take an exhilarating and safe guided tour of the gorgeous rivers of Colorado!
- Steamboat Snowmobile Tours -Discover the magic of snowmobiling Colorado’s Continental Divide. Explore the extensive trail system of Rabbit Ears Pass, a snowmobilers dream!
Places of Interest
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs - Just outside of Steamboat Springs nestled alongside Hot Springs Creek lies one of the most spectacular mineral springs in the world!
- Steamboat Ski Resort - Colorado's premier, family-friendly ski resort and vacation destination!
- Fish Creek Falls - Clear and fresh high alpine water roars down Fish Creek Canyon, spilling over the magnificent 280 foot Fish Creek Falls, one of the most popular destinations around Steamboat Springs!
- Yampa River Botanic Park - This spectacular park consists of six acres of ponds, berms, and over 50 gardens. It is truly one of the jewels of Colorado!
- BARley - If you're a fan of craft beer, this is the place for you! Check out the chalkboard for more than 30 brews that rotate on a daily basis, many produced right here in Colorado!
Convenient and adequate
We found this property spacious and acceptable, but nothing fancy. Bus to slopes is simple. We rented and stored skis at Gondola. The property would be fine for a family. Furnishings and finishes are a bit dated, but adequate. No laundry in the unit. There is a coin laundry downstairs. No bathrobes provided for hot tubs so bring your own. ”
Very nice condo....the only down fall is that there is no washer and dryer in the unit. Good location on the mountain”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet