First Tracks Lodge - Luxury Ski-in/Ski Out Whistler Condo
First Tracks Lodge
Inspired by Whistler’s rugged, natural aesthetics, this prestigious mountain lodge will let you indulge in your every desire for your ski vacation, from hitting the slopes to shopping and more. Your two-bedroom suite encompasses 1100 square feet of expansive interiors, luxury designs, and unparalleled luxury. Prepare yourself for a mountain vacation like no other!
Your modern suite offers a spacious open floor plan, full of sleekly designed furnishings, featuring elegant accents of timber, stone, slate and glass. Enjoy the tranquility of your private residence by lounging on the plush sofa, delighting in the warmth of a roaring fire as you enjoy a movie night after a long day on the slopes. The majestic layout offers an inviting atmosphere, warmed by the deep, rich colors of the authentic fabrics found in the living room. From here, the space extends over to granite countertops and stainless steel appliances of the gourmet kitchen. This kitchen offers a modern flair, and offers everything you need should you choose to unleash your inner chef!
After a long day exploring all the thrilling outdoor adventure that Whistler has to offer, each bedroom at your exquisite residence will provide you with a restful place to settle in for the night. The master offers a lavish, king-sized bed, along with a large flat screen television, and a private bathroom. The other room contains a bunk bed with a trundle (3 Twin XL Mattresses), perfect for the kids! Each bedroom offers smooth, lustrous linens and warm comforters for those cold winter nights. (Bunk can accommodate adults but keep in mind that top bunk has a low ceiling.)
During your stay at First Track Lodge, make sure you take advantage of all the luxury amenities offered to you. Indulge in the refreshing pool, or take a dip in the soothing, warm waters of one of the hot tubs. If you’re looking for a break from the slopes, head to the lobby and spend some alone time in the library. Just steps away from the Creekside Express Gondola, First Track Lodge offers the ideal location for a ski vacation that can’t be beat! Spend your days out on the slopes before heading back to one of Whistler’s most prestigious addresses.
Set at the base of Whistler Mountain in Creekside Village, First Tracks Lodge offers more than just access to world-class skiing. Creekside Village offers everything you’ll need, including boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and charming cafes for your enjoyment. If you like to cook at home, there are grocery stores nearby where you can pick up fresh ingredients. If you’re too tired to cook after a day on the slopes, head to dinner at Dusty’s Bar & BBQ, Whistler’s original watering hole, and dine on mouthwatering barbecue while listening to awesome live bands.
You couldn’t ask for a better home base than this elegantly appointed suite for your Whistler ski vacation. Book your stay today, and enjoy your week on the slopes in pure luxury!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet
King and Bunk
5 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
2 hours by car
Serene forest landscape
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park - This bike park has something for everyone, whether you want a gentle ride through the coastal forest, or a thrilling ride down steep, rocky terrain.
- Whistler Sliding Centre - Home to the fasted ice track in the world, visitors can experience the action firsthand with passenger bobsleigh and skeleton rides.
- Whistler Valley Trail - Enjoy a leisurely hike through this beautiful, wooded area, featuring scenic views of the lake.
- Canadian Wilderness Adventures - With winter adventures such as dog sledding and snowshoeing, and summer adventures like horseback riding, this company offers numerous opportunities for adventure!
- Wedge Rafting - From two hour excursions to day long adventures, discover Whistler's amazing river rafting!
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb - Visit one of the largest ski resorts in all of North America, and try your hand on the slopes!
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola - Take advantage of over 8000 acres of beautiful terrain on the world's longest continuous lift system.
- Lost Lake - This lake is just perfect for those who want a break from the slopes. Picnic, jog, or just stroll by its peaceful shores.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park - Come visit this peaceful park for some wonderful views of the waterfall!
- The Red Door Bistro - Refined French cuisine meets West Coast soul at this delicious, elegant eatery.
Beautiful Whistler Condo
The location of this facility was spectacular as it was only steps away from the Creekside Gondola in the Whistler Creekside Village. The Ski lockers, hot tub, and beautiful furnishings in the condo made for an unforgettable trip to Whistler. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone looking for a ski vacation in Whistler! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility