Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Catch a Wave
Catch a Wave
**Please note that smoking and pets are NOT allowed at this property**
Perfectly situated between Gulf Place and Blue Mountain Beach, this delightful home is the perfect spot for your next family vacation! Boasting four bedrooms and 2200 square feet, this home offers superior location on sunny 30A. This home’s casual and easygoing atmosphere allows you to escape reality for a moment and enjoy the sand and surf.
As soon as you enter the front door, the cozy and familiar nature of this home immediately puts you at ease. The wooden and wicker finishes in the main living area give off a tropical flair, accentuated by the ocean-themed décor found throughout the home. The simple, light green couches in the living room are impossibly plush, centered around an enormous flat screen television. Spend your nights gathered here watching the big game, or simple enjoying quality time together with your loved ones.
When your day at the beach comes to an end, and your stomachs start growling, head straight to the gourmet kitchen, equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. The stainless steel appliances and polished granite countertops will make it easy to chop and sauté to your heart’s content, while your family watches in earnest from the expansive center island. Enjoy your delicious creation at the rustic dining table, offering seating for eight.
On the first floor, you’ll find the magnificent master suite, complete with all the luxuries you’ve come to expect, including a lavish king-sized bed and en suite bathroom. The master bathroom is spacious and pristine, with a large walk-in shower and double vanities for extra space. On the second floor you’ll find the other three bedrooms, including a queen suite with a private bath and covered balcony. The next room has a queen-sized bed, and adjoins to the final bedroom through a full Jack-n-Jill bathroom. The final bedroom offers two comfortable twin beds. If you need extra sleeping space, there is a separate bonus room with a full sleeper sofa. This room doubles as a marvelous entertainment room, where the kids will find plenty of activity to keep them occupied, including board games and massive flat screen television.
Outside on your private patio, you’ll enjoy dipping into the refreshing pool after a long hot day at the beach. Offering ample seating, allowing you to soak up the sun as you please, this area is the perfect destination for a quick doze in the sunshine. The grill master of the group will love the state of the art outdoor barbecue, perfect for a casual poolside meal!
This charming home is located on scenic 30A, and is a quick walk, bike ride, or drive away to numerous delicious local restaurants and boutique shops. Take advantage of this amazing proximity, and make sure you thoroughly explore each of the unique beachside towns of 30A. Spend your days at the beach casting out a line, or splashing in the waves to your heart’s content. On a rainy day, every community on 30A has a collection of eclectic local shops, just waiting for you to explore. Grayton Beach, Seaside, Panama City Beach, and Destin are all just short drives away, and offer even more delicious local cuisine, and their own unique twist on the 30A lifestyle. With so much to see and do, you’ll never run into a dull moment!
Spend your next beach vacation exploring scenic 30A, and basking in the sunshine at Catch a Wave!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
50 minutes by car
Charming town views!
Activities of Interest
- YOLO Board and Bike - Come visit your one stop shop for paddleboards, longboards, kayaks, beach gear, and so much more!
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - Featuring inshore fishing tours and guided duck hunts, this family-owned company offers fun for the whole family.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Take a guided trail ride through beautiful, lush forest and gulf-side scenery.
- Captain Harry's Coastal Adventures - Whether you're trying to land the catch of a lifetime, or just enjoy a serene boat ride on the water, Captain Harry is the guide for you!
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white, sandy beaches of South Walton, this exquisite club provides guests with access to championship-level golf and fine dining.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach - Explore the vast expanse of white sandy beaches that Santa Rosa has to offer!
- Grayton Beach State Park - Discover the multiple nature trails and the lovely beaches at this amazing state park.
- Grayton Beer Company - Relax for an afternoon at this local brewery, offering delicious flights and an entertaining taproom.
- The Red Bar - Tucked away inside an old general store, this casual hangout spot offers Southern-inspired fare and live music.
- Goatfeathers - This charming eatery is just minutes away from your home, serving up fresh seafood everyday!
Should be 10 Stars!
This home is perfect for a beach getaway BUT the owner is the BEST! Linda is so helpful and provides everything you could possibly need for your vacation! We would love to return! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet