Diamante Ocean Club Residences - One Bedroom Jade Residence
Diamante Ocean Club Residences Jade 1 bedroom Residence
Nestled on 1,500 acres of stunning coastline and magnificent dunes along 1.5 miles of Pacific coastline, Diamante is a paradise of beauty, privacy, luxury and world-class service. Just six short miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas, this master-planned luxury community holds a variety of different style residences, all integrated into the dramatic Baja landscape with dramatic long-range views of the Pacific Ocean, natural arroyos, mature vegetation and native dunes. At Diamante, hand-crafted Hacienda-style architecture hints of another era when hospitality and relaxation were paramount.
The one bedroom Jade Residence includes a King size bed plus a Murphy bed and 2 bathrooms in a spacious 1711+ square foot unit, and accommodates 4 persons.
Wake up to the roar of the Pacific. Play a Scottish links-style course with stunning ocean views and abundant sunshine. Relax with gourmet dining, featuring fresh local ingredients. Let us take care of everything. After all, you came here to relax.
Enjoy golf on our internationally ranked Dunes Course designed by Davis Love III and the Tiger Woods Design El Cardonal. Hone your skills at our unique golf practice facility with private hitting bays and slider bar. Recharge at one of our on course comfort stations that offer complimentary cocktails and gourmet small plates throughout the day. Relax beach side along our sparkling 10-acre Crystal Lagoon, have a workout in our state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, take a horseback ride along our private beach or simply soak in the Cabo sun and enjoy the local hospitality.
In Cabo San Lucas, the breathtaking scenery of a virtually untouched corner of the world is full of nature’s majesty. But here at Diamante, we’ve designed every detail inside and out to offer you exceptional luxury and comfort that you’ll find nowhere else.
With more than 80 acres of gorgeous views surrounding state-of-the-art facilities and luxurious accommodations — you will want for nothing at The Resort at Diamante.
No animals, including Service Animals, Comfort Animals or pets are allowed at Diamante with exception of Guide Dogs of the Visually Impaired. Diamante reserves the right to request applicable documentation. Cleaning fees apply for Guide Dogs.
NOTE: Due to the popularity and growth in the Los Cabos area, this resort, as well as many others, are likely to have ongoing construction during your stay. Please be aware of this and check with the resort on the current status of amenities and other offerings prior to booking. THIRDHOME cannot be responsible for any issues that arise due to on-site construction.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Diamante. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1711 square feet, 159 square meters
2 guests maximum
San Jose del Cabo International Airport
Beaches and pool. Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
-Golf fees are $320 per person, per round.
-There is a daily access gym fee of $20.
-Diamante is located on the Pacific side of the peninsula. Shuttles into downtown Cabo San Lucas are $20 each way.
Shuttles to and from the airport are available through concierge at $140 each way.
Additional fees are subject to change. Confirm costs with Diamante concierge.
Activities of Interest
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course. 1.5 miles of pristine beachfront along the Pacific Ocean in Cabo San Lucas, you'll find one of the most spectacular golf course facilities anywhere in the world.
- Swim with Dolphins, Snorkeling, Catamaran Tours
- As early as October through as late as March, the annual migration of gray whales occurs, bringing thousands of these magnificent creatures to various shallow lagoons around the Baja Peninsula.
- Cabo Pulmo, a Mexican National Marine Park, is home to one of Baja’s most spectacular coral reefs and a host of unique sea life, making it a long, but worthwhile day trip from Cabo.
- Surfing is a huge draw for Baja, and Zippers, at Mile 17 on the Cabo Corridor, is one of the best spots. - this is not a beginner's break - but it's great to watch even from shore as people glide in on the waves.
Places of Interest
- For something stately, hop on a panga (some are glass bottomed), and head out to Cabo's most famous natural feature, the Arch. On one side, the Pacific Ocean in all its grandeur; on the other side begins the Sea of Cortez.
- Cabo Wabo is a must-see for anyone who's here looking to party - as most people in Cabo are. Owned by Sammy Hagar, it's a massive complex with giant bars and stages where bands perform, often with Hagar himself.
- If you’re in Cabo more than a few days and craving a change of scene, try heading north to the quaint town of Todos Santos, home of the Hotel California (yes, THAT Hotel California) and the excellent Cafe Santa Fe and Caffe Todos Santos.
- For a Mexican meal with a lot of flourish and fanfare, including roving mariachi bands, colorful tablecloths, and a lobby filled with Day of the Dead dolls and other Mexican crafts, visit Mi Casa, near the town square.
- Lover's Beach is one of Cabo's most fabled spots, a strip of virgin sand accessible only by panga. Stretch out and sunbathe amid wave washed rocks. Bring a lunch or have the boatman pick you up after a few hours.
- Divorce Beach, appropriately connected to Lover's Beach, is on the Pacific side. Come here to soak up some sun, and then watch it go down - Cabo sunsets don’t get much better than seen from here. Be warned, the currents are deceptively dangerous.
Great Location, Great Service. Food was INCREDIBLE. WILL COME BACK!”
Actually, OCR Jade residence was not yet completed so we were put into a comparable room in the A building above the Lagoon pool and amenities. It had a beautiful view and the appointments were first class. We had a wonderful time.”