Valle de Bravo, Mexico
Lakefront Luxury in Valle de Bravo
Lakefront Luxury in Valle de Bravo
Get back in touch with natural splendor at this sensational five-bedroom lakefront home in one of Mexico’s “Pueblos Mágicos,” Valle de Bravo. Resting on an incredible 12000 square feet overlooking the glistening waters of Lake Avándaro, this luxurious home effortlessly combines interior and exterior living, creating a bright and airy ambiance and offering stunning vistas at every turn.
Constructed in a genuine, hacienda style, this gorgeous home boasts a colorful and lovely Mexican design that presents only the finest for its guests. The home is filled with colorful paintings and authentic art pieces that serve to accentuate the exotic nature around you. The main interior living spaces easily open up to several spacious terraces, complete with plush seating and chaise lounge chairs, both in the shade of the veranda and resting in the warmth of the sun. After a long, leisurely day of relaxation, the kitchen provides a clean, polished space to whip up something delicious for dinner. Modern appliances are available to ensure that everything is cooked to perfection, and there’s no better spot to enjoy dinner than situated overlooking the sparkling waters of the lake at the outdoor dining table.
Your personal paradise offers five classically styled bedrooms to choose from during your stay, each outfitted with luxurious linens, bedding, and plush pillows that will relax your senses as you drift off to sleep. Two of the bedrooms offer lavish, king-sized beds, one with a dark, wooden frame and the other wrought from metal. The next room offers a king-sized bed and a bunk bed, and the next has another bunk bed and two full-sized beds. Finally, the fifth bedroom offers two twin-sized beds. Each bedroom is styled in a modern, Mexican design, creating a soothing and authentic place to retreat to at the end of the night.
The home is nestled directly on the beautiful waters of Lake Avándaro on “La Costera,” the main panoramic avenue in Valle de Bravo. Just a ten-minute walk from the town’s historic main square, you’ll have access to unlimited entertainment, culture, and deliciously authentic food. When you’re not tanning on your private balcony and enjoying the serenity of the lake, head to the likes of La Peña for incredible panoramic vistas of the entire area, or go on the adventure of a lifetime with one of the many tour companies in town. No matter what you choose, whether it be horseback riding, kayaking, or parasailing, you’re sure to experience a thrill! As the day draws to a close, head into town for a night of tasty, Mexican dishes and exciting nightlife.
Valle de Bravo offers an authentically Mexican experience, combining history, culture, and adventure into one exhilarating experience!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 12000 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Full, and Other
10 guests maximum
Licenciado Adolfo López Mateos International Airport (TLC)
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Cabalgatas Valle (45 minutes) - Whether you want to horseback ride, rock climb, kayak, or a whole host of other activities, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Parapente (15 minutes) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- Hotel Avándaro Golf Course (20 minutes) - This spectacular golf course offers beautiful views and challenging play.
- Lake Avandaro Water Sports - Valle de Bravo's most precious attraction, Lake Avandaro offers the opportunity for a multitude of water sports, including sailing and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary (35 minutes) - Explore this incredible Monarch Butterfly sanctuary, taking in the spectacular colors of the creatures that live here.
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (15 minutes) - These lovely waterfalls offer a serene spot to hike and enjoy nature.
- Mirador La Peña (5 minutes) - The vistas of shimmering, blue waters from the top of this lookout are a must see.
- VE Cocina Espanola (15 minutes) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational, authentic Spanish cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo