Sweeping Napa Valley Vistas
Sweeping Napa Valley Vistas
Exuding beauty and grace, this private four-bedroom home rests on 5000 square feet overlooking the expansive and breathtaking Napa Valley. Panoramic vistas abound here, offering guests a chance to experience the natural splendor of the area, as well as the thrill of staying in such an exclusive and elegant residence.
The main floor of this sensational wine country home consists of an exquisite, formal living room, equipped with updated, modern furnishings and a sleek layout that creates a sophisticated ambiance. A plush, elongated sofa sits facing a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual movie night. From here, the polished hardwood floors extend to a billiards room, where guests can engage in a little friendly competition with a game of pool. Right next to the pool table you’ll find a stocked bar, combining with the other elements to create an ideal space for entertaining.
From the grandeur of the living room, head to the magnificent kitchen, appointed with everything you’ll need to make all your gourmet dreams come true. An impressive breakfast bar and center island function as the focal point of the room, resting upon gleaming tile floors that extend throughout the kitchen and dining area. Each state of the art appliance serves to ensure that each dish is cooked to perfection. Sip on your morning coffee from one of the comfortable barstools, or take dine on eggs and bacon in the sunny breakfast nook. Weather permitting, there’s no better spot for dinner than the wooden table out on the deck, situated overlooking sensational views of the valley.
This masterful villa has four bedrooms to choose from, each offering unsurpassed comfort and outfitted with luxurious bedding and stylish décor. The master suite offers a king-sized four-poster bed and features ornate, regal patterns and dark wooden finishes. The master offers direct access to a balcony, we well as an en-suite master bathroom for extra privacy. The next bedroom also offers another lavish king-sized bed, and the final two bedrooms both have equally comfortable queens.
Offering just as much class and luxury as the interiors, the outdoor living at this home is splendid, offering plenty of opportunity for entertainment and relaxation. For a casual lunch in the sunshine, fire up the state of the art grill and gather around the outdoor bar. Spend hot summer days taking a dip in the refreshing pool before drying off in the sun by lounging in a comfortable pool chair. After a long day exploring wine country, there’s nothing better than sinking into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub or gathering around the outdoor fire pit as you contemplate the breathtaking scenery around you.
This incredible home offers great proximity to all the luxuries of Napa, including spectacular wineries and plenty of natural splendor. A number of unique and exciting tour options are available in the area, making it easy to explore the valley by car, bike, or the famous Wine Trolley! If you’re looking for a bit of art and culture, there are plenty of stunning galleries around, or if adventure is more your style, take a hike through the sweeping landscape of the valley. When dinner rolls around, grab a reservation at a delicious, five-star restaurant and enjoy gorgeous views while you dine.
This elegance estate offers the opportunity to live the high life in Napa Valley – don’t miss your chance for a week of wine, luxury, and relaxation!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS), Oakland International Airport (OAK), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
1 hour and 15 minutes (STS), 1 hour and 20 minutes (OAK), 1 hour and 35 minutes (SFO)
Napa Valley and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Wine Train - Stunning landscapes and authentic, four-course meals make for a memorable wine tour throughout Napa!
- diRosa - This art gallery houses the foremost collection of contemporary Bay Area art, and offers daily tours of their exhibits.
- Gourmet Walks - Explore the delicious culinary creations of downtown Napa in style!
- The Hess Collection Winery & Art Museum - Enjoy a world class showcase of contemporary art while you sip on tasty, award-winning wines.
- Farmer's Markets in Napa - Explore one of Napa's many noteworthy farmer's markets, a popular evening activity among locals and visitors alike.
Places of Interest
- Over 500 Wineries - The Napa Valley area offers countless world class wineries to explore, each with a unique character and delicious local flavors.
- Skyline Wilderness Park - Hike through the sweeping natural scenery and take in the sights of rugged wilderness surrounding you.
- Cadet Wine & Beer Bar - Snack on charcuterie, sip on a range of beer and wines, ranging from traditional to adventurous, and take in the spirit of Napa.
- La Taberna - At this popular Spanish tavern on Main Street, you'll feast on the likes of lamb tatare, chicken empanadas, and other deliciously authentic dishes.
- Yountville - Explore through some of the finest vineyards in all of Napa Valley in Yountville.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet