You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
AnaYela, a four-time winner of the World Hotel Awards "Soul Experience" prize, is Marrakech's city palace hotel that will leave you breathlessly captivated as if you had stepped into a mirage. With a mystical love story carved into its walls, it is truly one-of-a-kind.
The unique interior design is complemented by individually designed, hand-carved silverware including lanterns, bath accessories, and more as well as gorgeous floor-to ceiling mirrors.
All rooms are designed to make you feel surrounded by excitement, romance and comfort. Cream-colored walls and an individual light concept create a soft, romantic atmosphere. Sink into a pile of cushions on your bed atop the special eco-medical mattress. Relax and light candles and incense sticks to dive into the magic of 1001 nights.
All rooms have their own bathrooms with a bathtub or shower, hair-dryer, and exquisite oriental bathroom amenities.
Each room connects to the patio area with its own private seating space next to the pool with beautiful palms and overhead banners against the magnificent Moroccan skies.
Experience the amazing culture of Morocco at AnaYela!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
25 minutes by car
Rooftops of Marrakech
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Oasira - Cool off from the Moroccan heat in this vast water park with slides, wave pool, and lazy river.
- Tanneries - Marrakech, known for its leather goods, is home to a few tanneries where local families have been employed for generations. Experience the sight, smells, and colors of the pre-industrial leather tanning techniques.
- Maison de la Photgraphie - To see historical imagery of the city, you will not want to miss visiting this museum.
- Al Fassia - A unique Moroccan restaurant run by the Chaab sisters, you must try these superb traditional Moroccan dishes.
- The Restaurant a La Maison Arabe - Dinner for a special occasion? Tucked in a cul-de-sac near the Bab Doukkala Mosque, the restaurant has hosted many famous guests, including Winston Churchill, Jackie Kennedy and Ernest Hemingway.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Majorelle - These nicely designed and maintained gardens are a good place to recoup from the intensity of the market atmosphere.
- Medina/Souks - Peddlers and haggling, snake charmers and potions, carpet dealers and cafes for those who want a Moroccan experience and lively, crowded streets.
- Bahia Palace - Meaning "Brilliance", this palace is intricately designed with 160 rooms, courtyards, and gardens.
- Marrakech Museum - See Moroccan decorative objects including jewelry and ceramics, plus coins and contemporary art.
- Koutoubia Mosque - See the largest mosque in Marrakech, which is a spiritual center and point of reference for international architecture.