Selong Selo - The Bespoke Villa
Selong Selo - The Bespoke Villa - 7 bedroom
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
For years Lombok has been regarded as ‘The Next Bali’. Nowadays the comparison seems to fade and Lombok stands out on its own thanks to its superb beaches, colourful culture and breathtaking mountains and waterfalls.
Set in the Jabon hills and over looking Selong Belanak bay, our spacious open-plan designs will have you enjoying the breath-taking sunset views from every area of your villa.
Nestled into the exclusive private enclave of the Jabon Hills Lombok's most sought after destination awaits. With private pools, featuring natural timber and stone, imbuing the minimalist contemporary design with an indigenous touch. Huge sliding windows and private open -air decks eliminate the boundaries between you and nature, offering panoramic views that stretch to infinity.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 9600 square feet, 892 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
40 minutes by car
Beautiful Ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please Note there is a mandatory fee of $108 per day for up to 8 people and an extra $27 for 9-10 people. $18 for breakfast per person per day
Activities of Interest
- Blessed with exquisite white-sand beaches, epic surf, a lush forested interior, and hiking trails through tobacco and rice fields, Lombok is fully loaded with equitorial allure.
- Lombok's southern coastline is nature on a very grand scale: breathtaking turquoise bays, world-class surf breaks and massive headlands.
Places of Interest
- Gunung Rinjani its Indonesia's second-highest volcano. On its summit, you will find hot springs and a dazzling crater lake.
- Gili Islands are three exquisite droplets of white sand sprinkled with coconut palms and surrounded by coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Pura Lingsar is a large temple compound and it is the holiest in Lombok. Nestled beautifully in lush rice fields, the Temple was built in 1714.