London, United Kingdom
The Lodge Hotel - Putney (HS)
The Lodge Hotel - Putney (HS)
You are booking a double standard room - a cozy room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
The Lodge Hotel - Putney sits nestled in the beautiful tree-lined Putney with elegant interiors and is just a short distance from the River Thames, shops, bars, and only 5 minutes from Wimbledon.
You'll relax and recuperate in the stylish bedroom which blends velvets, brass and custom built furniture with modern sensibilities. The luxurious beds are dressed with soft white linen, and each room offers high-speed WiFi, flat screen TVs, and more. The sleek bathrooms offer either showers or tubs, and have fresh, fluffy white towels.
The facilities have an in-house restaurant and bar, as well as a lovely terrace to enjoy on weather-permitting days as you leisurely sip your coffee or tea. Guests receive access to the gym, as well as free parking. Meeting and event spaces are available.
Putney is regarded as one of London's most pleasant suburbs, just across the River Thames and steps away from shops, relaxed pubs, good restaurants, and snug coffee shops. With a wholesome countryside atmosphere, you can relax here after the hustle and bustle of London's other busy streets.
Make The Lodge Putney your sanctuary for visiting the ever-exciting London!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
40 minutes by car
Lovely streets of South West London
Activities of Interest
- The Royal Court Theatre - A leading force in world theatre for energetically cultivating writers who are undiscovered, emerging, and established, you'll certainly want to catch a show.
- Chelsea Design Centre - Visit the world's premier interior design center, which is home to 120 showrooms and over 600 of the worlds most prestigious home design brands.
- Odeon Cinema - Watch a film at this state-of-the-art chain cinema for blockbusters in 2-D or 3-D format.
- Richmond Park - Take a tour through London's largest Royal Park, one of the world's most important parks for wildlife conservation.
- Harrods - Shop until your heart is content at this world famous luxury department store.
Places of Interest
- Soul Brother Records - Vintage music shop specializing in funk, soul, blues and jazz on vinyl and CDs.
- East Putney Tavern - Grab a pint at this local Putney based bar with craft beers and interesting cocktails.
- Preto Putney - If you're looking for a fabulous dinner, visit this casual Brazilian dining spot with spit-roasted churrascaria BBQ served at your table.
- Kew Gardens - This botanical garden houses the largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world!
- Buckingham Palace - The home of the royal family is just a short car ride away!
- Air Conditioning
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility