This unique, five-bedroom property is located in the prestigious gated community of Pedregal, situated on a mountain above the city of Cabo San Lucas. The modern design of this splendid home will delight you as you take in shimmering views of the Marina and the Pacific Ocean!
In the living room, the sliding glass doors that lead to the pool area disappear into the wall, creating the sense that the house is completely open to the outdoors and allowing natural light to flood the space. The pristine white layout of the home contains bright pops of color at every turn, keeping in tune with the beach-inspired theme.
The open layout of the living room and kitchen create an uncluttered space where guests can lounge on the plush sofas while the master chef gets to work. The kitchen is outfitted with gourmet appliances and smooth preparation surfaces, making it easy to whip up incredible meals for the family. The state of the art outdoor kitchen makes it easy to dine poolside while you look out over spectacular views.
Four of the bedrooms are located in the main house, with the last bedroom located in a separate space with its own entrance. Three rooms feature king-sized beds while the other two have two beds each. Each bed is prepared with plush, resort-quality bedding, easily lulling you to sleep at night.
Outside, the outdoor kitchen and bar are perfect for mixing up a tropical cocktail to enjoy as you refresh yourself in the waters of the infinity pool. After a day of fishing, cook up the catch of the day on the outdoor grill and enjoy spectacular sunsets as you dine.
The luxurious gated community of Pedregal gives you the utmost privacy and serenity while still residing close to all the activity of the city! Spend your days sunning on white sand beaches, exploring the depths of the sea, or engaging in any number of other water sports. Golfers will love spending the day on the course, while foodies will delight in the amazingly fresh seafood. If nightlife is what you’re looking for, the buzzing atmosphere of Cabo will delight you once the sun goes down!
Make this stunning villa your very own paradise!
Please note: Due to the modern design, stairwells of this property aren't recommended for children or the elderly.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4450 square feet, 414 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
50 minutes by car
Views of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional daily housekeeping available for $60 per day except on Sundays.
The community of Pedregal includes access to tennis courts and El Rincon Health Club for an additional fee (they have both daily and weekly rates).
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Discovery (40 minute drive) - Live the dream and get up close and personal with these amazing creatures.
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve (2.5 hour drive) - Dive or snorkel the day away at this ecological wonder!
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing (8 minute drive) - Enjoy a day of deep sea fishing!
- Cabo Zip Line Outdoor Adventure (6 minute drive) - Soar along above the lush landscape of Cabo!
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (20 minute drive) - Play an amazing round of golf at this stunning course.
Places of Interest
- Edith’s (15 minute drive) - This incredible restaurant features delicious seafood with a Mexican touch!
- Cerrito Beach (3.5 hour drive) - Playa Cerritos is a world of its own, with artisanal shops, surfing culture, and more.
- Cabo Surf Hotel (30 minute drive) - This is an awesome spot to watch surfers at work!
- El Arco (7 minute drive) - Visit the most famous landmark in all of Cabo!
- Sunset Monalisa (25 minute drive) - This amazing restaurant features elegant decor and stunning views.
Family time during the holidays
Awesome house, great host. Glad I was able to take my family here!”