Castello Di Monte (HS)
Pretoria, South Africa
Castello Di Monte
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Castello Di Monte is a 5 star Tuscan style pure luxury estate that offers spectacular views of the hills in and around the capital city. The landscaped gardens with mature olive trees and lavender bushes give a real Italian flavour to the African landscape.
The Classic Double Room features under-floor heating, air-conditioning, a satellite TV, minibar, tea/coffee facilities and has its own private bathroom.
The bed can be converted into a twin bed with 2 single mattresses sharing the same bed frame.
Castello Di Monte’s sixteenth century splendour is complimented by every modern amenity. There's a large outside terrace with a garden and swimming pool, a spa and a golf course just a short distance away.
Thanks to all the beautiful purple blossom-bedecked trees Pretoria is famously referred to as the Jacaranda City, as they line down the main roads. Pretoria is a quiet city with a fascinating history and has significant old buildings and fascinating museums to visit such as the Union Buildings and the Statue of Nelson Mandela.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 300 square feet, 28 square meters
2 guests maximum
Panoramic Pretoria views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Church Square (25 minutes by car) - Originally known as Market Square, it is the square at the historic centre of the city, with a statue of former President Paul Kruger at the centre.
- Freedom Park (25 minutes by car) - This stunning park and museum honours fallen South Africans in all major conflicts. Head up the hill to the main park for some wonderful views of the city.
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve (30 minutes by car) - This 38-sq-km reserve is great for wildlife viewings with sightings of rhinos common with other animals present such as zebras, antelopes and buffaloes.
Places of Interest
- Union Buildings (20 minutes by car) - Visit the official buildings of the South African Government and also house the offices of the President of South Africa.
- Voortrekker Monument (20 minutes by car) - This imposing edifice was created to commemorate the Afrikaans settlers who arrived in the country during the 1830s.
- Nelson Mandela Statue (20 minutes by car) - Just in front of the Union Buildings you can go and stand by the 9 metre bronze sculpture of Nelson Mandela.
- 40"+ TV
- Gated Community
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet