Casa Stella (R)
After opening in 2019, Casa Stella has already become a celebrity destination for high-profile stars and athletes, weddings, over-the-top proposals and more.
Casa Stella can only be described as a five-star resort in a private villa setting. The staff of six will take care of you as if you were staying at your own private hotel. Gourmet meals prepared by the in-house chefs, daily maid service and a dedicated house manager are just a few of the service amenities at Casa Stella. The security-monitored gated community property of 12,200 square feet is perched on the highest street in Cabo’s exclusive Pedregal neighborhood, providing guests with an outstanding location that gives you panoramic unobstructed views of the Pacific. With ten spacious bedrooms, you and all of your guests will enjoy a private getaway experience like no other.
A true architectural gem, Casa Stella is designed to maximize the aspects of a Cabo retreat that travelers are looking for. The living spaces are filled with plush, upscale furnishings that exude a refined coastal appeal.
Casa Stella offers ten bedrooms and can welcome 22 guests, making it the perfect choice for large groups looking for a luxurious getaway. Nine king bedroom suites offer Four Seasons Resort mattresses with one suite offering 2 full beds - all spread out for privacy among your guests. This luxurious villa boasts a private outdoor hot tub in one suite, a private outdoor garden oasis shower in another suite, as well as a luxury steam shower in another suite, while each bathroom is pristine and polished, brimming with high-end bath amenities in all guest rooms.
Don't lift a finger and let our chef team prepare all of your meals in our two gourmet kitchens (one is a standard luxury kitchen and one is full of commercial restaurant-grade cooking equipment). Let our bartender make you a craft cocktail from one of our two entertaining bars and relax in the huge outdoor firepit, the perfect place to enjoy an evening cocktail while watching the spectacular sunsets. During whale season, this is the most majestic entertaining show in Cabo!
With endless indoor and outdoor amenities, Casa Stella feels like your own private luxury resort while still offering personal conveniences only a home can provide. Take advantage of the large commercial gym with multiple cardio and weight options. Casa Stella also has its own spa featuring two private massage rooms that open up to a tranquil fountain, along with a relaxing dry sauna. You’ll appreciate the movie theatre stocked with hundreds of movies, relax in our plush leather power-controlled theatre chairs to cool down in the evening after a day of fun in the sun.
If you want to venture out of this luxurious paradise, Cabo has plenty of exciting activities to offer. Spend your days surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, or engaging in any other number of thrilling watersports! With only a 5 minute drive to downtown Cabo, take a quick trip to enjoy a night on the town in one of the most festive cities in Mexico! With all that Casa Stella has to offer thought, we guarantee you will never want to leave!
Private Residence with 3 levels
10 bedrooms, 14 baths, 12200 square feet, 1134 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Full
22 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Our excellent cooking staff can provide delicious homemade breakfast, lunch, and dinner for you and your guests. Gratuity is recommended.
1-8 people: $200 per meal plus food cost
9-14 people: $300 per meal plus food cost
15-20 people: $350 per meal plus food cost
20-24 people: $400 per meal plus food cost
The price of groceries is at cost and there is no mark up.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (20 minute drive) - Ideal for players of all abilities, this country club offers a unique blend of desert-style holes, stunning scenery, and challenging play that are sure to delight everyone!
- ATV Expeditions - Enjoy the breathtaking desert scenery of mountains, canyons and desert wildlife as you race along your ATVs.
- Dolphin Experience - Interact up close and personal with these incredible animals. This is an experience the whole family will love!
- Whale Watching Tours - During a whale tour at Pedregal, you can see these wonderful animals up close in their natural habitat.
- Land's End Tour (15 minute drive) - Sightseeing in Land's End includes a visit to the famous arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, Lover's beach, and other hot spots in the bay!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Paraíso Plaza (15 minute drive) - Located at the marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Paraiso is the most ambitious commercial shopping mall and entertainment center in all of the Baja Peninsula!
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) - The vibrant neighborhood of Todos Santos offers many incredible art galleries, craft stores, and so much more!
- Santa Maria Beach (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous, protected cove features unique, pink-colored sand, and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Playa del Amor (15 minute drive) - Known as "Lover's Beach" in English, this gorgeous beach offers a serene, peaceful setting that is definitely worth a visit during your trip to Cabo!
- Don Manuel's Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Located at the resort, Don Manuel's provides authentic, Mexican cuisine, and is the signature restaurant at the resort.