Enjoy a stay in the very best location in Old Town Scottsdale! This rare gem of a home feature five bedrooms and sits on a spacious 2600 square feet, ensuring more than enough space for all of your guests. Just a five minute walk away from the Entertainment District, luxury shopping, and delicious restaurants, you won’t find a better spot in Scottsdale!
Boasting trendy, mid-century modern décor, this lovely abode exudes a posh ambiance that you won’t be able to get enough of. In the living room, high, vaulted ceilings allow plenty of natural light to flood the space, glancing off the dark wood finishes and high-end furnishings. Plenty of plush seating in the living room makes it a great space for entertaining, especially combined with the way the living space seamlessly blends into the kitchen.
When dinner rolls around, if you’re not in the mood for a night out at one of Scottsdale’s incredible restaurants, take advantage of having a restaurant-quality kitchen at your disposal. With modern amenities and sleek, state of the art appliances, you’ll whip up something delicious for everyone to enjoy in no time! Enjoy your meals together underneath the twinkling lights of a chandelier at the elegant dining table.
Each of the five bedrooms offers a classic and sleek design, featuring three rooms with plush king-sized beds. For kids, there’s also one room with a twin bed and one with a bunk. All linens are sumptuous, crisp, and impossibly soft, guaranteed to ensure you a restful night’s sleep.
Before calling it a night, make sure you take advantage of the charming patio areas you have access to. If you’re in the mood for a barbecue, there’s a wonderful alfresco dining area with a shaded table and state of the art grill for your use. In the evenings as the sun goes down, lounge on the plush outdoor sofa on the rooftop patio with a glass of wine as you take in incredible vistas.
Scottsdale is a thriving desert oasis filled with great shopping, challenging golf courses, and some of the best Mexican food you’ll have in your life! Spend your days exploring the Old Town, with its multitude of charming shops and cafes, or head to a history museum to learn more about Scottsdale’s Old West past. The surrounding areas offer sensational natural beauty and are brimming with hikes of varying difficulty so you can see these breathtaking natural formations up close. All in all, this desert community offers a stunning mix of luxury and adventure.
Enjoy the finer things in life at this incredible Scottsdale gem!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, King, King, Twin, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
20 minutes by car
Views of Camelback Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tubing on the Lower Salt River Rapids (2 hour drive) - Experience the free flowing waters and thrilling adventure of the Salt River.
- Hiking in Pinnacle Peak Park (30 minute drive) - Hike to the top of Pinnacle Peak Park, and enjoy the scenic views from the top.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (20 minute drive) - Home to stunning geography, lush cacti forests and diverse wildlife, this preserve is must see.
- Musical Instrument Museum (20 minute drive) - Explore musical stylings from around the globe.
- Fashion Square (5 minute drive) - Fashionistas will love perusing through upscale shops and boutiques.
Places of Interest
- Scottsdale Quarter (20 minute drive) - You'll want to go for the upscale dining and shopping, and your kids will love the splash pad!
- Phoenix Zoo (15 minute drive) - Enjoy an entertaining day at the zoo with your family!
- Penske Racing Museum (20 minute drive) - If you're a racing fan, this awesome museum is a must-see!
- Desert Botanical Garden (10 minute drive) - Stroll through the serene and peaceful gardens on a sunny afternoon!
- Olive and Ivy (5 minute drive) - Serving up delicious Mediterranean-inspired fare, this bar and restaurant has a fun ambiance.