JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU FIJI ISLAND HIDEAWAY, Fiji
Dive into an exclusive experience at the award-winning Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort. Explore an incredible underwater paradise with a week-long immersive cultural encounter with Jean-Michel Cousteau as your host, along with his island team. Taste authentic Fijian cuisine prepared by Executive Chef, Raymond Lee, whether dining upon a waterfront or private pier-side table. Venture out with Premium Experiences to the island’s uninhabited private island or perhaps participate in a pearl farm and giant clam snorkel-outing to “the hidden paradise” of Savusavu Bay, and celebrate quintessential Fiji island hospitality with welcome and finale special events curated exclusively for THIRDHOME!
About the Adventure host Jean-Michel Cousteau:
Jean-Michel Cousteau is a French oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator, and film producer. He has produced over 80 films including the popular documentary series, Ocean Adventures, that aired on PBS. Cousteau is primarily focused on ocean conservation and pollution control. During your stay, he will share tales from his lifetime of underwater exploration. During interactive presentations, he will discuss the legacy of his famous family, the inventions of underwater scuba and habitat technologies, their remarkable underwater documentaries, and their quest for the establishment of sustainable, worldwide environmental policies.
FIJI ADVENTURE DETAILS: https://adventures.thirdhome.com/jean-michel-cousteau-fiji
WATCH THE ADVENTURE VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/305099740
LUXURY TOUR PRICING AND DETAILS
Please note that there is limited space to participate and accommodation types are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Dates: September 5-12, 2020
Cost: $6395 per person ($2995 child/single bed add-on)
Deposit Amount: $2,800 per person
Deposit Due By: March 22, 2019
Solo travelers will incur a single supplement-inquire for more details
Join into the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Hideaway Adventure by MAR 1st and SAVE $1000 per couple/two adults sharing an Island Bure-Bungalow.
- Gain THIRDHOME-only private access to Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort for a week of personal interaction with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his esteemed resort team.
- Participate in guided diving and snorkeling experiences with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his expert marine biologist, Johnny Singh.
- Learn how to dive during optional courses for adults and children that are offered by the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort diving team.
- Enjoy unparalleled access to some of the world’s most spectacular land and seascapes.
- Taste ocean-to-plate meals of Fijian cuisine, South Pacific and Asian-inspired delicacies by the resort’s Executive Chef Raymond Lee.
- Encounter cultural island experiences and events curated exclusively for THIRDHOME guests.
INCLUSIONS OF ADVENTURE:
- Meet & greet service at Nadi and Savusavu domestic airport terminals
- Private vehicle return transfer from Savusavu Airport to the resort
- 7 nights luxury bure accommodations (various bure types & locations are available and are offered based on first come basis)
- All island resort gourmet meals (à la carte breakfast, lunch & dinner – adult & children’s menus available) excluding Premium Experiences
- Bottled non-alcoholic beverages, specialty teas & espresso coffees, fresh lemonade & afternoon tea daily
- Educational lectures, guided snorkeling and optional diving with Jean-Michel Cousteau and the resort resident marine biologist, Johnny Singh
- Welcome event catered sunset cocktail party with selected beverages, signature cocktails and canapés accompanied by a four-piece reggae band.
- Evening entertainment – Chiefly traditional ceremonies, dancing and nightly band boys with kava for guests
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, tennis equipment, paddle boards, kayaks and Hobie-Catamarans
- Daily schedule of complimentary resort activities including five scheduled off-site excursions for the week, including traditional village visit, waterfall and rainforest hike and swim, mangrove educational tour, local school visit “Connect with Kids” program, and guided local farmers’ market tour.
- One complimentary luxury spa treatment of choice per guest selected from the resort spa menu.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Complimentary overnight wash and fold laundry service
- Island Kids Bula Program: Daily Bula Club (Kids Club) program for children 0 -12yrs. Complimentary dedicated nanny 8:30 am – 6:30 pm for each child under 6 & one dedicated nanny per bure 6:30pm – 9pm. Fijian buddy 8:30am – 9pm for children 6-12 yrs. Teenage activity program with dedicated activities staff member 8:30am – 6pm. Access to world-renowned children’s educational program “School Under the Sea”.
Terms and Conditions apply to all Adventures. Optional travel insurance available, please inquire for a quote.
Estate with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
2 guests maximum
Activities of Interest
- No activities of interest provided by owner
Places of Interest
- No places of interest provided by owner
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility