Laguna Beach, California
Beautiful designer beach home, walled and private on street to street lot with full ocean views. Luxury furnishings and details. Two master suites and three additional bedrooms. Open bright and airy. Featured in Elle Decor and House Beautiful. Italian raised swimming pool with king size daybed. Two outdoor fireplaces. Five minute walk to beach and to restaurants. Hiking trails behind property. Beautiful weather year round.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport and LAX
20 minutes for John Wayne Airport and 1 1/2 hours to LAX
full ocean and mountain views.
Activities of Interest
- From dramatic cliffs with breathtaking waterfalls, to rocky shores perfect for the avid tidepooler or rock hunter, to sandy California beaches suitable for surfing, fishing and swimming, Monterey County has it all.
- In Moss Landing, travelers pull off Highway 1 to explore antique shops, art galleries and high-fashion showrooms. South of Moss Landing, Carmel-by-the-Sea offers personal attention, luxury boutiques and charming wine tasting rooms. Cannery Row's shops giv
- Grab a beer at Blue Fin Cafe & Billiards, listen to live music at Fireplace Lounge or catch a comedy show at Planet Gemini.
Places of Interest
- Disneyland is only 30 minutes away!
- The Laguna Art Museum (the oldest cultural institution in Orange County) is a museum of American art with a special focus on the art of California.
- Visit the incredible beaches of monterey including McAbee Beach, Carmel River State Beach, Big Sur's Jade Cove and Marina State Beach.
Our stay at Villa Blanca was fabulous! The warm ivory tones of this shabby chic home combined with the amazing ocean views and cool ocean breezes make this property a definite must!!! The location is perfect... just steps away from the ocean and close to shopping and restaurants. We will definitely be returning soon!”
Lovely view and host!
We had a wonderful Stay at Villa Blanca. The hostess was a dream and the view from this property is unreal. Property could benefit from a little more TLC...but it is a beach town so fitting. Rustic charm galore!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo