Laguna Beach, California
Enjoy a luxurious stay in this gorgeous three-bedroom designer beach home! Situated on 3000 square feet, walled, private, and featuring stunning full ocean vistas, you’ll immediately fall in love! Embodying quintessential Laguna Beach luxury, there’s no better spot for your next ocean getaway.
Featured in Elle Décor and House Beautiful, this home is filled to the brim with luxury furnishings and chic details, the main living spaces of this home are bright and airy. Vaulted ceilings and large windows allow for ample amounts of natural light to fill each space, glancing off the light wood finishes and pristine white décor. With elegant touches such as the sleek piano and gently swaying chandelier, you’ll feel pampered all day long!
The kitchen is just as perfectly pristine as the rest of the home, creating a wonderful spot for the master chef of the group to get to work. Take advantage of gourmet appliances and plenty of work space, creating a culinary masterpiece the whole family can enjoy at the circular dining table.
This fantastic beach home offers a master suite and two additional bedrooms. Each bedroom has the same classical style of décor as the rest of the home, providing an elegant retreat to return to each evening. Each of the bathrooms is polished and immaculately clean, with lavish amenities to pamper you endlessly.
Outside, languish around the stunning Italian raised swimming pool in the king-sized daybed, or refresh yourself in its cool waters. As the sun goes down, settle in next to one of two outdoor fireplaces, perfect for keeping warm when the nights get a bit cooler. With beautiful weather all year round, you’ll never want to leave your outdoor paradise.
You couldn’t ask for a better location than the one this magnificent home provides. You’ll be just a five-minute walk away from the sand and surf, making it easy to spend all day at the beach. Spend your lunches and dinners at one of many coastal restaurants in the area, all offering delicious fare to try. Hiking trails behind the property lead to sweeping vistas of the area and help you get a little exercise in while you’re away! Laguna Beach offers plenty of activity in town as well, including museums, shops, cafes, and so much more.
A beach getaway beyond your wildest dreams awaits you in sunny Laguna Beach!
*For extra sleeping space, there is an artist studio with a full bed for an additional cost
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), John Wayne Airport (SNA)
1.5 hours by car (LAX), 35 minutes by car (SNA)
Full ocean and mountain views!
For extra sleeping space, there is an artist studio with a full bed for an additional cost of $2300/week
Activities of Interest
- Disneyland (45 minute drive) - You don't have to be a kid to delight in the magic of Disney!
- Laguna Beach Walks - Discover the beauty and history of Laguna's beaches on a self-guided tour.
- Laguna Coast Wilderness Park (15 minute drive) - With 40 miles of hiking and biking trails, this amazing wilderness park is perfect for a day surrounded by nature!
- Laguna Beach Tide Pools - The coast is dotted with numerous tidal pools, offering up-close glimpses of the unique life that lives below.
Places of Interest
- Eva's Caribbean Kitchen (2 minute drive) - Authentic decor and delicious fare make this eatery feel like a true Caribbean hideaway!
- The Laguna Art Museum (10 minute drive) - Visit the oldest cultural institution in Orange County, a museum of American art with a special focus on the art of California.
- Aliso Beach (4 minute drive) - Enjoy the sand, surf, and plenty of activity at this amazing beach!
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center (15 minute drive) - Your kids will love getting up close and personal with all sorts of amazing marine mammals!
- Driftwood Kitchen (8 minute drive) - This open and airy eatery offers stunning views of the Pacific and fresh seafood dishes!
Our stay at Villa Blanca was fabulous! The warm ivory tones of this shabby chic home combined with the amazing ocean views and cool ocean breezes make this property a definite must!!! The location is perfect... just steps away from the ocean and close to shopping and restaurants. We will definitely be returning soon!”
Lovely view and host!
We had a wonderful Stay at Villa Blanca. The hostess was a dream and the view from this property is unreal. Property could benefit from a little more TLC...but it is a beach town so fitting. Rustic charm galore!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo