Reef Sri Lanka (HS)
Reef Villa and SPA
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Spread over 3 acres of tropical gardens, Reef Villa and Spa Sri Lanka offers you a luxurious getaway with its outdoor pool and tennis courts.
The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and tastefully furnished with fine wood fittings, antique four-poster beds and high ceilings lined with Kerela terracotta tiles truly giving you a Sri Lankan experience. Grand and elegant, each room also has free Wi-Fi, a DVD player and free-standing bathtub.
Sunny afternoons can be spent by the 50 yards private beachfront, enjoying herbal salt scrubs at Reefresh Spa or taking yoga lessons. The resort also provides scenic lily ponds and garden pavilions.
The hotel also has a restaurant, the Reef which offers all-day dining with Sri Lankan specialities and international dishes. The Champagne Bar provides an elegant setting to enjoy after-meal drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
90 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Muthurajawela Marsh Bird Tour - A bird watching tour by boat in the wetlands and where you can see crocodiles, monkeys and 75 species of birds.
- Whale Watching - Take part in a tour where you have the chance of seeing blue whales and turtles in their natural habitat.
- Wind Surfing - Take part in one of the most exhilarating water sports that combine action, strength and balance.
- Street Food Bike Tour - Discover the hidden beauty of Colombo city and its amazing street food options while on a bike.
Places of Interest
- Maha Viharaya Temple (20 mins walk) - This temple dates back 300 years and features fabulous relief plaster work depicting the life of Lord Buddha.
- Richmond Castle (25 mins by car) - Visit this period castle which is a beautiful example of Indian and British colonial period architecture.
- Bolgoda Lake (30 mins by car) - A 400 square kilometre wetland consisting of two lakes with the highest biodiversity on the island.
- Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage (3 hours by car)- Visit this orphanage for elephants which houses the largest heard of captive elephants in the world.
- Kaluthara Temple (20 mins by car) - Visit this historic complex which is the perfect place to watch the daily rituals of Sri Lankan Buddhism.
- Columbo (1 hour by car) - Explore Sri Lanka's vibrant commercial capital gaining an insight into the culture and history of Sri Lanka.