Seanet Co. Yachts - Absolute 50 Fly "Vacanza"
San Diego, California
SeaNet Co. Yachts - Absolute 50 Fly "Vacanza"
*Important Note* SeaNet stays are only 6 day stays. The dates provided will reflect a Thursday - Thursday week. However, you will only be staying with SeaNet for a Thursday - Wednesday week. All Keys and Fees will accurately reflect 6 day stays.
The Absolute 50 Fly implements concepts and solutions typical of bigger luxury motor yachts. The IPS-600 systems provide best performances, low consumption, silent movement and absence of vibration.
Indoor space’s livability is easier thanks to the sliding doors, the rounded edges of the furniture’s finishes, the king sizes of the beds and the ease of the floors, almost without steps and differences in height. The night area includes three cabins for a total of six guests. Moreover, the fourth cabin can host both an expert sailor and a guest.
The living area offers a continuous sea landscape view and it is separated from the galley thanks to an electrical sliding glass. From a structural stairway, you can have access to the fly area that hosts a main sofa with dining room table, a side sofa and a sunbathing with three single reclining backrests. In addition, the wet bar includes sink, BBQ grill, icemaker and fridge.
The comfort marks also the space for the captain, whose driving seats (internal and fly ones) can have the double adjustable and reclining seat. Absolute 50 FLY” yacht has two staterooms, besides crew area, all provided with toilets and separated showers.
Onboard Activities include:
Yacht with 2 levels
2 cabins, 2 heads, 50 feet long
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport
Views of San Diego and Ocean
Provisioning and Other Fees
Provisioning Fees will be budgeted at a base cost of $1500/day. This would include crew, an allocation of fuel and basic provisions. Extra costs will be required for premium provisions and transient moorage. Upon completion of the voyage a statement will be provided with summary of actual expenses against budget that can be settled or refunded.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - Test your skills at one of San Diego's most popular pastimes!
- Dock near one of the many harbor front promenades and enjoy wine tasting and local eateries.
- Visit one of the most marine protected areas of California and enjoy some Whale Watching.
- Take advantage of the largest recreational bays on the west coast with fishing, paddle boarding, and other water sports activities.
Places of Interest
- Access to paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and fishing equipment will make for a fun few days during your stay on the yacht.
- San Diego Zoo - Visit one of the largest, most plentiful zoos in the world!
- LEGOLAND - Take a short drive with the family to one of the newest amusement parks in California!
- Balboa Park - Visit this large 1200 acre park consisting of 17 museums or cultural institutions.