Angsana Balaclava (HS)
Angsana Balaclava (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Set in the North West coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava features tropical gardens, outdoor pools and a private beach area.
The rooms at this 5-star boutique resort are elegantly decorated with contemporary furniture and wooden floors. Each of the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and an iPod docking station.
Watch the Mauritian sun set in a blaze of flame over the horizon from your spacious veranda or while enjoying a soak in your bath tub in the comfort of your room, a captivating experience thanks to its unique and stylish design. Full-length glass windows let natural sunlight in to give you views of perfectly landscaped luxury resort grounds made up of lush gardens and splendid pools. The room is elegantly decorated in a blend of natural wood, modern furnishings and stone walls.
The hotel also offers you the opportunity to try international dishes, as well as authentic Creole food and Asian fusion cuisine prepared by master chefs.
Touch turquoise lagoon waters. Wiggle your toes in warm golden sand. Feel the sweet scent of local frangipanis in the comfort of your luxurious spacious suite. Nestled in a secluded cove in Turtle Bay, just next door to the lovely tourist village of Grand Baie, on the picturesque North West coast of the island of Mauritius, is a tropical oasis where luxury blends with stylish rustic elegance and wellbeing,
Angsana Balaclava is the perfect place to find the answer to your ultimate quest for a perfect tropical lifestyle and reinvigoration.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
2 guests maximum
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)
1 Hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cooking class - Visit the nearby local market with the hotel Chef, discover an extensive selection of fresh local produce and learn how to make them into authentic Mauritian dishes.
- Sunset Cruise - Take a luxury cruise across the tranquil waters of Turtle Bay aboard a catamaran. Admire the iconic view of the Port Louis skyline against its magnificent mountain backdrop enjoying a spectacular sunset over the horizon.
- Beach Yoga - Set on Turtle Beach and amid the soothing whispers of gentle waves, learn classic yoga postures while reconnecting spiritually, emotionally, and physically with your partner.
- Guided Bicycle Trip - Explore the surroundings of the resort during a leisurely bike trip. Cycle through the lovely coastal village of Petit Gamin.
- Underwater Scooter Adventure - Drive an underwater scooter and enjoy a 360 panoramic view of the amazing marine life of Mauritius.
Places of Interest
- Port Louis (30 mins by car) - Port Louis, the island's capital and largest city, can feel like a kaleidoscope of countries and cultures, with flashes of India, Africa, Europe, China and the Middle East making it a must place to visit
- Eureka (45 mins by car) - Visit this perfectly preserved Creole mansion was built in the 1830s and today it's a museum and veritable time machine providing incredible insight into the island's vibrant plantation past.
- Valle de Ferney (1 hour by car) - Visit this 400 year old forest, home to the Mauritius Kestrel (raptor) as well as a vast variety of flora and fauna.
- National History Museum (1 hour by car) - Visit this museum containing early maps of the region, colonial art, model ships from Mauritian history, archive photographs, and a skeleton of the dodo and another disappeared species.
- Place d'Armes (25 mins by car) - Visit Port Louis' most imposing boulevard, lined with royal palms and leads up to Government House, a beautiful French-colonial structure dating from 1738.