Located at the foot of Diamond Head, Colony Surf is nestled on the stretch of Hawaii known as the Gold Coast, within walking distance to Waikiki shops, restaurants, and plenty of amazing attractions in Honolulu. Your large, airy studio sits on 970 square feet and is the perfect romantic getaway to the islands!
This open studio apartment is filled with natural light and outfitted with designer furnishings fit for a luxury home. Sleek, hardwood floors run through this spacious home, also equipped with a modern kitchen, plus living area, and king-sized bed. Take a look through the massive window in the living room and you’ll be stunned by shimmering blue water views!
The sandy shores of Hawaii are located directly in front of your home, making it easy to head back and forth from the beach to home. Next door you’ll find Kapiolani Park, which has 14 tennis courts, and the Outrigger Canoe Club is just down the street. When it’s time for dinner, head to Michel’s, an on-site restaurant that serves up delicious French fare.
The Colony Surf is located at the foot of Diamond Head, on the stretch known as Hawaii's 'Gold Coast'. Within walking distance are Waikiki shops and restaurants, the Outrigger Canoe Club, the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, Diamond Head hiking trail, Kapiolani Park, and tennis courts. The beach is great for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling.
This exotic holiday home offers easy access to some of the best sites in all of Oahu. Just a quick walk away, you’ll find yourself at Kaimana Beach Park. With sprawling white sands, calm blue shallow water, and a lifeguard, this beach is perfect for families! The famous beach of Waikiki is a quick drive away, along with the Waikiki Aquarium, the Outrigger Canoe Club, and Kapiolani Park. Explore this historic downtown area of Honolulu, and make sure you try some delicious local cuisine!
This quiet and romantic holiday home is the perfect spot for a peaceful island getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 970 square feet, 91 square meters
3 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport - HNL
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ohana Surf Project (8 minute walk) - Learn to hang ten with the best of them!
- Diving and Snorkeling - With over 1200 miles of coral reef, Hawaii is one of the best places in the world to dive.
- Koko Crater Trail (30 minute drive) - This hiking trail features panoramic vistas as the end.
- Honolulu Museum of Art (15 minute drive) - This amazing art collections provides a look at multiples styles, cultures, and outlooks.
- Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail (30 minute drive) - This trail is a prime spot for seabird and whale watching.
Places of Interest
- Kaimana Beach (3 minute walk) - Bask in the sun on this gorgeous beach!
- Diamond Head State Monument (8 minute drive) - This unique, volcanic crater is one of Oahu's most recognizable features.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial (30 minute drive) - Climb aboard the world's last active battleship.
- Manoa Falls (25 minute drive) - This 100-foot tall waterfall is easily accessible by hike.
- Helena's Hawaiian Food (20 minute drive) - There's only one spot for traditional Hawaiian food, and that's Helena's!