Magnificent Acapulco Beachfront Penthouse with Amazing View
Magnificent Acapulco Penthouse With Amazing View!
For those looking for a pampering, relaxing getaway, this superb four-bedroom penthouse is the perfect choice. This spacious penthouse spreads out over 3000 square feet and features access to a full-time maid, cook, and spectacular amenities, such as a complimentary open bar at the pool. Take in magnificent views of the bay from this sensational property!
This incredible penthouse features plenty of room to spread out, relax, and enjoy the luxurious interiors. Picture yourself dining on a delicious meal on the private balcony, or sipping on your coffee in the comfort of your bright, airy living room. This elegant space is surrounded by unique and chic art pieces, giving the space an air of upscale splendor. Enjoy views of the bay off the balcony while the master chef of your group takes advantage of state-of-the-art amenities in the kitchen, or you can simply let your personal chef take over!
This stunning penthouse features four lovely bedrooms to choose from. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, a third bedroom one has two queens, and the fourth offers a queen. Each of the four bathrooms is pristine and polished, offering access to high-end bath amenities that are sure to help you relax after a day at the beach.
The amenities at this exclusive complex are surpassed by none. Spend your afternoons lazing by the community pool, sipping on a tropical cocktail or smoothie from the open pool bar. At night, sink into the waters of the soothing jacuzzi and enjoy stellar views of the sunset and the ocean. In the building itself, you’ll have access to the a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa/massage room, and there are even two game rooms for little children and big children alike!
You may find it hard to leave your personal slice of paradise, but make sure you venture out and experience the magic of Acapulco and Costa Azul! Whether you head to the beach for a day of sand and surf, to La Quedabra to watch the daredevils dive into the water below, or to Punta Diamante to shop and explore, you’re sure to have a wonderful time. Have your own adventure with a horseback ride on the beach or a deep dive into coral reefs to discover marine worlds. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of amazing restaurants and nightlife options nearby.
The property is best suited for 8 adults and 2 children, or 6 adults and 4 children.
Your tropical getaway begins here!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport - ACA
25 minutes by car
Views of Acapulco Bay!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Airport Transfer: From airport to the penthouse is $30-$40 USD
Cook is $20 USD/day
Tipping is suggested for the bartender, maid, and cook.
Activities of Interest
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course (20 minute drive) - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Sup Aca (10 minute drive) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Tour by Van (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (20 minute drive) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with a experienced and friendly group of guides.
- Acapulco Historical Museum (20 minute drive) - Located in the famous Fort San Diego, this museum gives a comprehensive look at Acapulco's amazing history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Tres Palos Lagoon (20 minute drive) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- La Quedabra (20 minute drive) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Beach - Just minutes away from your penthouse you'll find sandy white beaches of Costa Azul!
- Punta Diamante (20 minute drive) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Zibu (10 minute drive) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.