Zorah Beach Hotel (HS)
ZORAH BEACH HOTEL
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Located on the seafront, on Guajiru Beach, in Trairi Municipality, about 130 km from Fortaleza, Zorah Beach Hotel was chosen to add an Asian touch to the concept of exclusivity.
The hotel is located on one of the most paradisiacal beaches of the Ceará coast to offer the most demanding guests a climate of tranquility, sophistication and privacy in an environment surrounded by natural beauty, including dunes, coconut palms, almost deserted white sand beach, warm and calm waters. Natural pools at low tide.
Another differential of Zorah Beach Hotel is the cuisine. The restaurant's dishes bring a contemporary twist by prioritizing regional ingredients and Asian dishes. The bar offers a selected wine list and special menu of beers from different countries.
Tranquility, beauty and exclusivity: this is how we can define Guajiru, one of Trairi's four beaches, about 130 km from the capital and the international airport. The word Guajiru, which gives its name to the place, is of indigenous origin and also names a sweet-tasting fruit easily found in the dunes of the region.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Fortaleza Pinto Martins (FOR
2h by car
Open sea beachfront views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kitesurf Classes -Guajiré is one of the best places in the world to practice kitesurfing because of its wind and temperature.
- Sandboard - Definitely one of the highlights of any trip to this region.
- Catamaran - Take a trip in the peculiar catamarans. Basically a "must do" if visiting Brazil`s Norheast.
- New and Full Moon trips - Twice a month visit the natural lagoons and dive around the coral reef.
Places of Interest
- Jericoacara (2h:45min) - One of the most famous beach destinations in Brazil, this city has a bubbling life. Its main attractions are nature work. White sandy beaches and lagoons shallow and calm enough to allow a nap in it.
- Flecheiras Beach (6min) - Contemplate a mesmerising sunset while you feel the sea breeze.
- Fortaleza (2h) - Lively, buzzy welcoming and absolutely full of new tastes and flavours. Fortaleza is the capital of the Ceara State.
- Pedra Rachada Beach (1h30min) - Endless beauty, nearby delicious options of local restaurants.